Taliban soldier allowed to stay

I'm not happy about them being in danger but it is what they joined the forces to do, when I was sent to the Falkland’s I was over the moon, my parents were a little worried but at 20 it was something I wanted to do, and the possibility of dying didn’t really occur to me or worry me.

rather than focus on the soldiers i meant is it better to have one more foe to fight or one less?

i know which id rather have

your such a lovely person, and ironic considering your views on nasty people such as the terrorists, ever looked in the mirror?

Would it not be better for one of the people involved in placing the IED’s to die rather than one of our soldiers trying to defuse it?

rather than focus on the soldiers i meant is it better to have one more foe to fight or one less?

i know which id rather have

He claims to be an ally and not a foe so he would be better placed in Afghanistan.

Would it not be better for one of the people involved in placing the IED’s to die rather than one of our soldiers trying to defuse it?

errrrrrm yeah? but they dont die very often making or placing them, sadly

errrrrrm yeah? but they dont die very often making or placing them, sadly

He wouldn’t have been placing it under ANGELFIRE1 suggestion, he would have been helping to defuse it and because he was part of the Taliban that placed them, it would be better for him to die rather than one of our own.

hes better placed wherever in my book as long as hes no longer fighting our troops

How do you know that he doesn't present a danger to our civilians now he's here? Our troops are good at protecting themselves our civilian’s aren’t so good.

How do you know that he doesn't present a danger to out civilians now he's here? Our troops are good at protecting themselves our civilian’s aren’t so good.

like i said our security services are better experienced in judging such things, not us mere serfs taking a story from the pages of the daily mail and making a judgement

how do you know your not gonna get murdered by the guy you pass at the bus stop, sometimes you just have to trust people occasionly

like i said our security services are better experienced in judging such things, not us mere serfs taking a story from the pages of the daily mail and making a judgement

I agree and this is the reason our governmnet wanted to send him packing.

Archived