Marmite jar draining expertise required ..

dint know ants liked marmite?

wonder if they like brown sauce too, and hendies relish

I have 3 outside my door as we speak. Do you want me to test it? They definitely like twiglet crumbs so I just presumed they'd like marmite.

Did see a swarm of ants all over a pile of dog excrement once so I don't think they're too fussy. But who knows, after all, you either love it or you hate it.

Here's the deal ... I've got a brand new jar of Marmite and am wanting to drain the contents of it into another (empty) Marmite jar.

For reasons known only to myself, I require the brand new Marmite jar to be ;

(a) Empty

(b) In pristine condition

© Quickly

To meet the above criteria, I've taken it upon myself to invert the donor jar above the recipient jar and allow the laws of gravity to take place. This was started two hours ago ... so far, I've got about 5mm in the bottom of the recipient jar! Far too slow!

I thought about heating the donor jar up in hot water, unfortunately this would make the label peel off ... thus, not being able to tick important point (b).

A centrifuge is out of the question, as well as using a spoon (see point (b))

Any ideas ... ? :huh:

PS ... the recipient jar already has label damage (butter stain) so could not be used. :(

Oh Alco, do you intend to keep dead bees in the empty jar? :hihi:

Oh Alco, do you intend to keep dead bees in the empty jar? :hihi:

D'ya know ... I thought someone'd bring that up! I presume you mean wasps? And 'No' ... nothing whatsoever to do with them thank you very much. :rolleyes::)

D'ya know ... I thought someone'd bring that up! I presume you mean wasps? And 'No' ... nothing whatsoever to do with them thank you very much. :rolleyes::)

Sorry wasps. We did never learn what you intended to do with them. The Marmite jar merely joins the list of 'Things Going On In Alco's Life' :D

Archived