Marmite jar draining expertise required ..

When I put "Marmite Transplant" into Google, it returns 1,020,000 results.

I'm sure you'll get better information out of those, rather than taking notice of nutters who post on here.

What're you on about? I've just gone through all of Google ... every page from A-Z and there's nothing about Marmite jar draining! :huh::)

stand in hot water and then pour -rinse with very hot waterthen clean in dushwasher - I use em for keeping spices in.

however -

I DEMAND to know what the hell you're transferring marmite for - none of my business I accept, but I DEMAND to know anyway - I've been trying to guess and can't think of a single rational or plausible reason why one empty marmite jar would be preferable to another.

sorry for being nosey.

Quick update on the Marmite jar draining progress here. After six hours of continuous draining, the Marmite level-o-meter clearly shows how much Marmite has been successfully drained into the lower (slightly damaged) jar.

AmywIl.jpg

At this rate it's gonna take forever! :(

stand in hot water and then pour -rinse with very hot waterthen clean in dushwasher - I use em for keeping spices in.

however -

I DEMAND to know what the hell you're transferring marmite for - none of my business I accept, but I DEMAND to know anyway - I've been trying to guess and can't think of a single rational or plausible reason why one empty marmite jar would be preferable to another.

sorry for being nosey.

See point (b) of my thread starter frank. The jar must not sustain any damage whatsoever ... especially in the label area! Water's gonna damage it! :rolleyes:

See point (b) of my thread starter frank. The jar must not sustain any damage whatsoever ... especially in the label area! Water's gonna damage it! :rolleyes:

aah - sorry fella, not done my homework - in that case I'd use an ultra fine needle to remove the marmite 1 molecule at a time.

I wonder what the chemical symbol for the marmite molecule is? M4 RM 1TE probably, or is that it's number plate?

Morrison's have the flag jars for sale still....would buying new one not do it?

I don't want the Union flag jar! The laws of gravity (around here, anyway) would dictate that that's the jar I'm draining into. It's the 'Original' design jar that I'm trying to empty! :rolleyes:

Archived