Marmite jar draining expertise required ..

This thread is so funny!!

It's still got a long way to go to catch up with the wasp one which is etched in the annals of SF history as the funniest thread ever. Just have to mention eminence did the old lady ever forgive you for the demise of Bobby?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's still got a long way to go to catch up with the wasp one which is etched in the annals of SF history as the funniest thread ever. Just have to mention eminence did the old lady ever forgive you for the demise of Bobby?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Bertie! :rolleyes::)

Just to get back to this for one second ... the Marmite has finally drained out of the jar required and after a bit of work, now looks like this ... PCj9u.jpg:D

I think that's excellent! Really 'arty'...In fact I like it so much that I'm gonna do the same with Birds Instant Custard sachet.

Any tips on how to remove the contents of the packet without damaging the actual packet in any way shape or form? Yes I'm being serious! Honest!

I think that's excellent! Really 'arty'...In fact I like it so much that I'm gonna do the same with Birds Instant Custard sachet.

Any tips on how to remove the contents of the packet without damaging the actual packet in any way shape or form? Yes I'm being serious! Honest!

Well ... they do say 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' ... :D

Joking aside, I think this is an excellent idea ... Bird's custard packets are an iconic piece of graphic design. So far as emptying them without damaging the packaging is concerned, I'd opt for the newly invented Higgs Boson technique.

Simply inject a teaspoonful of the Boson matter into the back of the packet with a drinking straw, through a small slit made with a scalpel (or soldering iron ... maybe a coathanger).

Hey Presto! ... the custard powder will loose its atomic integrity and all the sub-atomic particles will fly off into outer space, leaving a pristine empty packet! (custard powder becomes unstable in the range of 130GeV ... Alcopedia)

On a more personal note ... I wish them brainy boffins at CERN had invented the Higgs-boson the other day when I was trying to empty my Marmite jar! :mad:

Well ... they do say 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' ... :D

Joking aside, I think this is an excellent idea ... Bird's custard packets are an iconic piece of graphic design. So far as emptying them without damaging the packaging is concerned, I'd opt for the newly invented Higgs Boson technique.

Simply inject a teaspoonful of the Boson matter into the back of the packet with a drinking straw, through a small slit made with a scalpel (or soldering iron ... maybe a coathanger).

Hey Presto! ... the custard powder will loose its atomic integrity and all the sub-atomic particles will fly off into outer space, leaving a pristine empty packet! (custard powder becomes unstable in the range of 130GeV ... Alcopedia)

On a more personal note ... I wish them brainy boffins at CERN had invented the Higgs-boson the other day when I was trying to empty my Marmite jar! :mad:

Good idea with the Higgs Bosun theory. If I can somehow make the custard powder lose it's mass, then theoretically, I don't even need the scalpel, syringe or the straw.

Wouldn't happen to have the email address of your mates at CERN would you?

Too risky! The cling-film will get covered in Marmite and ultimately soil the label.

The Marmite drainage technique has to be foolproof ... I've two other jars to drain after this first one!

Been drinking again? :hihi:

Archived