Disgusted with the BBC's bias.

Wasn't there? I don't know how long you have lived in Sheffield but in the 1980s on Saturday afternoons on Fargate there were high number number of Afro Caribbeans that used to loiter around. Kelvin and Hyde Park flats were noteable housing areas for them.

Oh sorry I wasn't aware that a few afro Caribbean’s lived in Sheffield, I’m not sure they would constitute mass immigration at the same levels that Labour allowed, which has proved disastrous for housing and jobs as well as a strain on all the public sector.

The BBC biased to the Left? How does this come as a shock to anyone? I would just point out that the person in charge of selection of the next Director General of the BBC is the one and our very own Sir (lol) Bob Kerslake, well known Communist sympathiser and knighted for his services to Sheffield's communist councillors. So if you think the left wing bias is bad now wait till Bob has finished.

I am sure our wittier contributors will be able to come up with some appropriate new programme suggestions for Sir Bob's new appointee. How about:

Red Peter

Move to the Council Estate

Don't Flog It off

Have I Got Made Up News For You

Oh sorry I wasn't aware that a few afro Caribbean’s lived in Sheffield, I’m not sure they would constitute mass immigration at the same levels that Labour allowed, which has proved disastrous for housing and jobs as well as a strain on all the public sector.

Upwards of 200 on Saturday afternoons.

Of course the Conservatives wouldn't like the public to know that

The BBC biased to the Left? How does this come as a shock to anyone? I would just point out that the person in charge of selection of the next Director General of the BBC is the one and our very own Sir (lol) Bob Kerslake, well known Communist sympathiser and knighted for his services to Sheffield's communist councillors. So if you think the left wing bias is bad now wait till Bob has finished.

I am sure our wittier contributors will be able to come up with some appropriate new programme suggestions for Sir Bob's new appointee. How about:

Red Peter

Move to the Council Estate

Don't Flog It off

Have I Got Made Up News For You

So you'd like the BBC to be right wing right?

So you'd like the BBC to be right wing right?

The BBC is supposed to be impartial but, like all the public services it has become a rest home for lefties allowing them to peddle their beliefs and to stifle debate and criticism of their creed while encouraging those who would criticise the government's attempts to sort out the country's problems.

Last week Ed Balls was given free reign on Breakfast to complain about everything Osborne is doing. Not once was he asked what he would do differently. It was blatant and shameless Labour propaganda by the BBC. You only have to look at the likes of Toby Foster to see rabid lefties controlling the BBC agenda.

The BBC is supposed to be impartial but, like all the public services it has become a rest home for lefties allowing them to peddle their beliefs and to stifle debate and criticism of their creed while encouraging those who would criticise the government's attempts to sort out the country's problems.

Last week Ed Balls was given free reign on Breakfast to complain about everything Osborne is doing. Not once was he asked what he would do differently. It was blatant and shameless Labour propaganda by the BBC. You only have to look at the likes of Toby Foster to see rabid lefties controlling the BBC agenda.

So that's a YES then? :)

Just like this site being a rest home for right wing thugs then isn't it?

Do you not think it appears to be leftist, your words, because the majority of the public is fed up with this crummy conservative government? If you don't like it, then don't go there. You can always stick with the Daily Fail or the Daily Torygraph which are much more your line, but even they have been sticking the boot into Disasterous Dave Cameron for the last year or so.

Archived