Disgusted with the BBC's bias.

Just like this site being a rest home for right wing thugs then isn't it?

funny that, they think theres forum bias too, but of a leftie muslim appeasing tree hugging lentil eating sandal wearing variety

funny old world how people see things differently

funny that, they think theres forum bias too, but of a leftie muslim appeasing tree hugging lentil eating sandal eating variety

funny old world how people see things differently

Eat many sandals do they, these hippies? :)

That's not very vegetarian.

Just like this site being a rest home for right wing thugs then isn't it?

You sound just like a Sheffield Unit....oh, hang on, your whingeing is selective, isn't it?

Sorry you feel SF is a 'rest home for right wing thugs' (I could use your leftie argument and say Prove it! Prove it!) but you and a couple more delusional fools will keep redressing the balance.

And when it costs £145.50 a year to visit SF, you can complain about bias.

You sound just like a Sheffield Unit....oh, hang on, your whingeing is selective, isn't it?

Sorry you feel SF is a 'rest home for right wing thugs' (I could use your leftie argument and say Prove it! Prove it!) but you and a couple more delusional fools will keep redressing the balance.

And when it costs £145.50 a year to visit SF, you can complain about bias.

What are you blabbing on about?

Anybody who is really 'disgusted with the BBCs bias' will surely do as I did back in 1999 - refuse to pay their extortionate tv licence fee tax?

I refuse to fund BBC political bias, or pay for the BBCs extremely well paid super rich 'talent' (who pay less income tax than somebody on the minimum wage), so I haven't paid the tv licence tax since 1999 and refuse to be frightened by the 'money with menaces' financial demands of the monstrous BBC.

You could look at it the other way - the BBC are using "crackdown" for its shock value in an attempt to wake people up to the coming dangers... "there's a WHAT on welfare??!!!"

Unlikely.

Where were the BBC when the "coming danger" was a meltdown of the economy brough on by reckless lefty policies. I don't remember Peston warning us all of the dangers of that. He was too busy singing the praises of the man who had abolished boom and bust. You will never hear the BBC describe our current woes as being because the welfare state costs more than we can afford. All you get is the cuts agenda complaining about everything. The BBC are a national disgrace.

Archived