How can I cancel my mobile contract from 3 network?

I once wanted to cancel mine 6 months early, so I could get a new phone upgrade, and I had to pay the 6 months at £35, then I had basically bought my old phone, and paid my contract out - Then I started a new 24 month contract with a new phone.

I called into an o2 store to do something similar. They asked why I wanted to pay off and cancel. Told them that Vodafone were offering a similar contract but with the phone I wanted now rather than in 6 months.

Started a fresh 18 month contract with o2 and walked out with the phone I wanted.

:cool:

i juz used 2 month ~

but the contract is a 24 month ~

so what can i do now?

and how much penalty i should pay?

I got out of my orange contract simply by asking them and they said no so I asked for a call back and got no call back so I chased it up still no call back then I managed to speak to a manager who I explained that they were breaking the contract as they had agreed multiple times to call back and didnt. I said I want to leave as they were not providing the service I was paying for and they agreed if I sent the phone back which I did.

Archived