Tories Are The Nasty Party - Fact!

Some of Call me dave's proposals are far worse than even Thatcher considered,you have all be warned now,make sure you get out and vote at the next general election and do your bit to say enough is enough.

Yep! And 'call me Dave' and his odious mate Gary Barlow are the new Paul Daniels of our generation. His true intent is flowing. And the lib cohorts are lapping up the free limos and power.

Guest sibon
No. But why are calling them the nasty party? Is it too much to expect you to justify it?

That will be because they are generally pretty nasty.

That will be because they are generally pretty nasty.

All rather school yard though isn't it. If they're so bad, lets here a critique of the policies and hear alternatives for scrutiny. But then the official opposition are a little light on policy to say the least.

Guest sibon
All rather school yard though isn't it. If they're so bad, lets here a critique of the policies and hear alternatives for scrutiny. But then the official opposition are a little light on policy to say the least.

Sign of the times. HMG are pretty light on policy too, mostly because anything interesting causes an argument between Nick and Dave.

I'd like a Government that rules for the majority. Not one that gives huge amounts of tax back to the most well off, nor one that panders to the feckless. Surely that isn't too much to ask... or is it?

Guest sibon
That is a magnificent picture, saved to my hard drive. Thank you sir.

I will Photoshop the MagThatch onto it and post it on another Sheffield forum.

There is only one Sheffield Forum. We both know that:)

Thank goodness that there was only one MagThatch too.

How about starving the NHS of cash and staff so they can try and justify selling it off? The first of many I suspect.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18584968

Archived