Government borrowing up. Tax receipts down.

Will the Tories start to listen now.

Who should they listen to?

You?

Ed Balls?

The Union Bosses?

Do tell us. We are all agog to learn who has the solution to the problem that is causing the world so much turmoil. I can't understand why the IMF haven't asked you before as you obviously know.

You?

Ed Balls?

The Union Bosses?

Do tell us. We are all agog to learn who has the solution to the problem that is causing the world so much turmoil. I can't understand why the IMF haven't asked you before as you obviously know.

So you've finally admitted it's the world's fault and not labour's.

You?

Ed Balls?

The Union Bosses?

It was the rich that caused the problems. Make them pay. Confiscate their funds and throw them in prison.

Hopefully they will listen and cut much harder and stop appeasing the public sector.

Because the cuts have worked so well, now they're borrowing more than Labour did. How far do we need to run the country into the ground before you realise it isn't the right way to encourage growth?

You?

Ed Balls?

The Union Bosses?

It's very simple. Listen to sensible advice.

Osborne was warned from the outset that growth would not magically happen.

By all means make sensible cutbacks, efficiencies but put a growth plan in place too. He's been warned enough and all the warnings have proved accurate.

Because the cuts have worked so well, now they're borrowing more than Labour did. How far do we need to run the country into the ground before you realise it isn't the right way to encourage growth?

It hasn’t worked yet because they keep borrowing money to fund a wasteful public sector and reward the lazy. Cut borrowing, cut the public sector, stop immigration and get the lazy into the work the immigrants are coming here to do. Fewer people means less spend on benefits and the public sector, fewer people mean more for every one else.

Archived