Government borrowing up. Tax receipts down.

The lazy people sat on their arses moaning about how their free money is being cut,, the wasteful public sector moaning about how little pension they are going to get despite it being better than everyone else’s and the fact 250000 immigrants are still coming here each year to do the jobs the lazy should be doing.

Those are you views, now where is the evidence?

Those are you views, now where is the evidence?

They aren't my views they are reality and you must live in a bubble if you aren’t aware that immigrants are still coming here in the hundreds of thousands to work whilst we have millions of unemployed that claim there isn’t ant work.

No child benefit,subsidised travel,meals?Seems a bit fanciful-do you live in a bubble?

Child benefits, technically no, my kids got it all when they turned 18, but I paid substantially more in tax than I got back, obviously the services I received, NHS education thankfully the rich contributed more than me and paid for it on my behalf.

Child benefits, technically no, my kids got it all when they turned 18, but I paid substantially more in tax than I got back, obviously the services I received, NHS education thankfully the rich contributed more than me and paid for it on my behalf.

It's becoming like a bad episode of Upstairs Downstairs.

So you were inaccurate(or disingenuous earlier)and refuse to withdraw your claim?

So you've finally admitted it's the world's fault and not labour's.

It started in America.

Oh wait, it's the Eurozone's fault.

Makes you wonder what Labour actually did in their 13 years in office. Drink tea?

I tell you I didn't do it

'Cause I wasn't there

Don't blame me, it just isn't fair

You listen to their side

Now listen to mine

Can't think of a story

Sure you'll find me sometime

Now pass the blame and don't blame me

It started in America.

Oh wait, it's the Eurozone's fault.

Makes you wonder what Labour actually did in their 13 years in office. Drink tea?

I tell you I didn't do it

'Cause I wasn't there

Don't blame me, it just isn't fair

You listen to their side

Now listen to mine

Can't think of a story

Sure you'll find me sometime

Now pass the blame and don't blame me

Here's the rest:

!

You forgot to give Gordon credit for keeping us out of the Euro.

Archived