Wild man and dogs at treeton dike

Hi. Just locked top gate at Treeton dike after a days fishing. Looked up and two bull terrier tYpe dogs were running towards barking i managed to get in my car in time. The owner was screeming and shouting at them or me. He walked past me and scowled . There were two young girls about 100 yards down lane with a dog bull terriers were runing towards them . I drove up the road for about 50 yards and saw an O.A. P. i new sittng on a bench seat near treeton cricket club looking a bit upset. I stopped and asked him if he was okay. he had an old collie dog with him laid at his feet. He said a man with two bull terries on a lead had just been shouting and swearing at him because his collie was not on a lead. He said the man was in his face and being very threatening and abusive. The man would be about 30 no coat and had a white tea shirt on . Did thebull terriers dogs attack the girls or their dog i very worried . Should i have reported him to the police. The O.A.P sat on the form said he was going to but was a bit scared as he thinks the man could be local . The track the man was walking on leads to woodhouse mill

Archived