Dan Penteado admits benefits fraud.

Another greedy scrounging foreigner caught out taking money from this country when Cameron is on about stopping housing benefits for under 25 year old's can the government not see what every one in this country can see and it is foreigners that are milking this country dry, no one who was not born in this country should be allowed to claim benefits.

Another greedy scrounging foreigner caught out taking money from this country when Cameron is on about stopping housing benefits for under 25 year old's can the government not see what every one in this country can see and it is foreigners that are milking this country dry, no one who was not born in this country should be allowed to claim benefits.

Could not agree with you more.

If you put nowt in,you get nowt out.

As simple as that.

Could not agree with you more.

If you put nowt in,you get nowt out.

As simple as that.

I'm not defending what he did but he has put in via taxes paid from his income from the BBC.

Oh and what about school dropouts that go straight on benefits without ever working? They're not putting in, should those not get any out too ?

I'm not defending what he did but he has put in via taxes paid from his income from the BBC.

Oh and what about school dropouts that go straight on benefits without ever working? They're not putting in, should those not get any out too ?

As for school drop outs they should be entitled to benefits if they were born here there forbears will have more than paid,its a lot different to some scrounger from another country turning up here try going to Brazil or Portugal and asking for housing benefit and see how far you get.

So take myself, I was born in France while my Dad was working in Paris, both my parents are English, we moved back to Sheffield when I was 2 years old. I've worked for all my adult life paying my taxes in this country, should I not be able to claim benefits should I ever end up in a situation where I have too.

He earned £56k and obviously paid taxes on this but i think he claimed over 24k in housing benefits during the same period.

So take myself, I was born in France while my Dad was working in Paris, both my parents are English, we moved back to Sheffield when I was 2 years old. I've worked for all my adult life paying my taxes in thai countey, should I not be able to claim benefits should I ever end up in a situation where I have too.

Yes I can see your point but there must be some better system than just giving money to people who have never paid any thing into the system to be honest with you I myself was actually born in New Zealand but that was because my Dad was in the army and travelled a lot, you just have to watch Dom Littlewoods programs to see it everyone is a foreigner that they catch out,just have a drive through Page Hall and you can see it for your self.

What do you think the sentence will be?

Judges are very inconsistent when not comes to prosecuting benefit fraud. Catch one on a good day, and you'll be fined £500. Catch one on a bad day and you'll be sent down for a few months.

I think his case also shows that the government departments dont correspond with each other in this country, as soon as he got the job at the BBC he should have been flagged up as receiving housing benefits in the first instance,the government will be lucky to get that money back.

Archived