Dan Penteado admits benefits fraud.

What do you think the sentence will be?

Judges are very inconsistent when not comes to prosecuting benefit fraud. Catch one on a good day, and you'll be fined £500. Catch one on a bad day and you'll be sent down for a few months.

Well watching Dom Littlewods programs they usually get a good few months down the nick and some get deported.

As for school drop outs they should be entitled to benefits if they were born here there forbears will have more than paid,its a lot different to some scrounger from another country turning up here try going to Brazil or Portugal and asking for housing benefit and see how far you get.

Yes I can see your point but there must be some better system than just giving money to people who have never paid any thing into the system to be honest with you I myself was actually born in New Zealand but that was because my Dad was in the army and travelled a lot, you just have to watch Dom Littlewoods programs to see it everyone is a foreigner that they catch out,just have a drive through Page Hall and you can see it for your self.

Another greedy scrounging foreigner caught out taking money from this country when Cameron is on about stopping housing benefits for under 25 year old's can the government not see what every one in this country can see and it is foreigners that are milking this country dry, no one who was not born in this country should be allowed to claim benefits.

Run for office and ill back you.

Just as long as you aren't a racist ill back you all the way.

Run for office and ill back you.

Just as long as you aren't a racist ill back you all the way.

It would be hard for me to be a racist Im half Scottish English born in New Zealand frying pan calling saucepan really that would be,no just observant.

As for school drop outs they should be entitled to benefits if they were born here there forbears will have more than paid...

So you condone school dropouts living off the dole for the rest of their lives because their parents paid in?

What if their parents were school dropouts who lived off the dole too?

These conditions are usually cyclical... I see you have given this plenty of thought... :roll:

Hopefully the lead story on Watchdog for starters!

Nah, they'll just spin it accordingly. Remember John Leslie?

ITV: Former Blue Peter presenter John Leslie has been arrested...

BBC: ITV presenter John Leslie has been arrested...

So you condone school dropouts living off the dole for the rest of their lives because their parents paid in?

What if their parents were school dropouts who lived off the dole too?

These conditions are usually cyclical... I see you have given this plenty of thought... :roll:

You might have a valid point, I don't think they would be taking as much out of the place as some who comes here and has never paid a thing in and breeds like rabbits, they just laugh at us they think we are mugs its like a land of milk and honey to them here.

As for school drop outs they should be entitled to benefits if they were born here there forbears will have more than paid,
Their 'forbears' will have barely paid for themselves, let alone their children, so let's park that one. The benefits and state pension system is supported by workers contributing NOW.

Archived