Dan Penteado admits benefits fraud.

It appears to be a win for him, it’s time we started to punish people instead of just offering them free all inclusive accommodation.:rant:

If you want you blood to boil, read this:

Anuj Bidve murder accused Kiaran Stapleton 'loves prison'

When the prosecution asked if he hoped psychiatric reports would prevent him being jailed, he said: "To be honest, I'm not bothered."

He told Manchester Crown Court: "I love prison. I watch Coronation Street. I have got a fat canteen."

"I love prison. Lock me up for 65 years."

"I have even got a new rug and bedding coming for my cell. I'm not bothered."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-18772761

When you have nothing, prison is a luxury.

Their 'forbears' will have barely paid for themselves, let alone their children, so let's park that one. The benefits and state pension system is supported by workers contributing NOW.

Hey up BF, the benefits system set up is all wrong, if you work for say 30 years & get made redundant. You go to claim JSA &, for the 1st 6 months you will be paid JSA on your contributions ©.

Then if still out of work; you will go onto means tested JSA (Income Based), whilst on JSA © you cannot apply for a Budget Loan, Community Care Grant & such.

Yet if you pay nothing in, leave school & go straight on dole at 18 remember no job since leaving school, you will have paid no contributions & go straight onto JSA (IB), opening up the things mentioned earlier. By the same token its the same as coming into our country you get straight on benefits that open up the ability to claim other things. I know there are other benefits they can claim but used JSA as an example.

If memory serves & you go to live in Oz, you cannot claim anything until you've lived there a minimum of 3 years, why cannot we have that rule?

The same tired arguments are advanced "We are all immigrants" Romans, Angles,Celts,Jutes,Picts,Saxons,Vikings,Danes,Normans,Scandinavians (all Germanic tribes with the exception of the Romans)

We have had universal suffrage for 80+ years now, The electorate has never been consulted or offered a choice on immigration policy and its supposed benefits.

The electorate should have had the choice to reject immigration even if it does bring benefits.

The electorate should have been able to reject immigration for no better reason than wishing to keep out Blacks,Asians,Jews,Muslims and anyone else for that matter.

A Democracy has no right to demand justification by the electorate for the direction it wishes to take.

I'm not defending what he did but he has put in via taxes paid from his income from the BBC.

Oh and what about school dropouts that go straight on benefits without ever working? They're not putting in, should those not get any out too ?

This is how they keep us all poor, by getting us to blame each other.

12 weeks, 12 months, 12 years, 12 days, his conviction will stay with him forever, which will effect almost everything he does professionally for the rest of his life.

His profession as a fraudster will be in ruins:hihi:

Archived