Printing money storing up huge problems for Economy.

The Bankrupt of England has announced the creation of another £200 billion out of thin air.

LINK

The money junkies need to keep shooting up ever larger injections of cash to get their fix.

What will they do when this £200 billion fails to work? (And it will. You can't "stimulate" a corpse.)

Why, just create more money out of thin air of course.

We've had £325bn already, to no avail. Let's make it half a trillion, that should do the trick. :rolleyes:

What could possibly go wrong? (© President of the Weimar Republic, 1920).

To boil it down: One part of the government is creating money out of thin air in order to buy debt (bonds) from another part of itself.

To "solve" a crisis created by too much debt and cheap money sloshing around.

Please tell me you don't think this will work out.

The Bankrupt of England has announced the creation of another £200 billion out of thin air.

LINK

The money junkies need to keep shooting up ever larger injections of cash to get their fix.

What will they do when this £200 billion fails to work? (And it will. You can't "stimulate" a corpse.)

Why, just create more money out of thin air of course.

We've had £325bn already, to no avail. Let's make it half a trillion, that should do the trick. :rolleyes:

What could possibly go wrong? (© President of the Weimar Republic, 1920).

To boil it down: One part of the government is creating money out of thin air in order to buy debt (bonds) from another part of itself.

To "solve" a crisis created by too much debt and cheap money sloshing around.

Please tell me you don't think this will work out.

It would most definitely work if they put the money into my account, I would work tirelessly spending it on British goods which would stimulate our economy.

:D

Archived