Whirlow Farm wedding venue..

Hi. If you email them, I think there's an address on the website, they send an information pack that is really helpful. It includes prices too. We looked around but it wasn't for us. However, I went to a friends wedding there a few weeks ago and it was beautiful. Good luck in your search! x

Hi,

You need to email Sarah or Lisa at the farm, although I think Sarah may be on her hols. Try calling the office and asking for Lisa on 0114 235 2678.

It's a lovely venue by the way. Played quite a few weddings there.

we looked at that venue and it is lovely. They showed us photos of the barn at previous weddings, all dressed up, and it looked great. I can't remember the price but don't think the venue cost was that bad. You have a lot of freedom them in regard to decorations and food etc. Definitely worth checking it out. If you call them they will book in an appointment with you to show you round

Hi! Does anyone have any information on Whirlow farm as a wedding venue? Costs etc? I'm not having much luck on the internet and just wondered if anyone had got married there or had a look at the barns available!

Thanks,

Rose xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I had my wedding there last year, hired the farmhouse for the weekend, had a blessing in the garden and then the lambing barn for the reception.

I can't remember the exact cost for the various parts but with the barn lined by Ascot Marquees, all the table/chair hire, food, bar etc etc etc it only came to about £3k, total spend of wedding was less than £5k.

We used several vendors that are used to Whirlow as a venue, Ascot Marquees as I have already said and PJ Taste for our catering, Sean's at Banner Cross for pie and peas in the evening.

I'm totally biased cos it was my wedding, but we had an awesome weekend and i would not have changed a single thing, it's totally unique and a blank canvas.

Lisa was our contact, she was very helpful. Happy to share some pictures of what our wedding was like if you would be interested to see what can be achieved - just send me a message.

Good luck!

Rachel

I know someone who had booked their wedding at Whirlow for September 2013 to be told that they were not getting their license renewed so couldnt have their wedding next year so had to bring it forward to June this year. Just before the ceremony was due to start they had a power cut for and hour but all was ok after. Food was good

I know someone who had booked their wedding at Whirlow for September 2013 to be told that they were not getting their license renewed so couldnt have their wedding next year so had to bring it forward to June this year. Just before the ceremony was due to start they had a power cut for and hour but all was ok after. Food was good

I think you're confusing Whirlowbrook Hall, and Whirlow Hall Farm. They're entirely different and in no way connected. Whirlow Farm are certainly having weddings next year, whereas Whirlow Brook Hall have decided not to renew their license.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi . I know both whirlowbrook hall and whirlow farm as wedding venue as I have worked in both.. they are virtually next door to each other which adds to the confusion. I am an independent wedding master of ceremonies (The Sheffield Toastmaster.com) and in my unbiased view I would say the Whirlowbrook Hall is the better of the two venues. Their prices are very competetive and the weddding co-ordinater i excellent

Hi . I know both whirlowbrook hall and whirlow farm as wedding venue as I have worked in both.. they are virtually next door to each other which adds to the confusion. I am an independent wedding master of ceremonies (The Sheffield Toastmaster.com) and in my unbiased view I would say the Whirlowbrook Hall is the better of the two venues. Their prices are very competetive and the weddding co-ordinater i excellent

But they're still stopping doing weddings....

Archived