What if Cannabis Cured Cancer ?

Probably more

New studies suggest that everyone who drinks water, will die.

---------- Post added 06-07-2014 at 12:19 ----------

I heard that people with brown eyes are just as likely to die as those with blue eyes...........unbelievable!

I wonder how many more have perished and suffered because of the ongoing suppression of evidence cannabis can eradicate peoples cancers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/marijuana-and-cancer_n_1898208.html

"It took us about 20 years of research to figure this out, but we are very excited," said Pierre Desprez, one of the scientists behind the discovery, to The Huffington Post. "We want to get started with trials as soon as possible.

....But still no trials.

In the meantime though the list of people that have used it to eradicate their cancers grows

http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/testimonials.html

... Desprez explained that it's not so easy as just lighting up.

"We used injections in the animal testing and are also testing pills," he said. "But you could never get enough Cannabidiol for it to be effective just from smoking."

Shame, eh.

jb

There is already many cures for different Cancers.

The Treatment for Cancer is Worth around 150 Billion Dollars a year.

So there will never be an official Cure.

An Uncle got some form of Brain Cancer, took him eighteen months to die, I would probably eat a bullet in week one if I'm Honest.

An Uncle got some form of Brain Cancer, took him eighteen months to die, I would probably eat a bullet in week one if I'm Honest.

Caner is not one single illness, so there will never be a cure for it. Lots of cures already exist for lots of cancers, more money and more effort is needed to to find more cures.

Shame, eh.

jb

Its a shame the medicine isn't being made available to those that need it, whether it be for cancer, epilepsy or any of the many illnesses it can treat.

The thing is they might have used injections but people generally injest cannabis oil which anyone could potentially make at home. Look online there are various methods.

Its a shame the medicine isn't being made available to those that need it, whether it be for cancer, epilepsy or any of the many illnesses it can treat.

The thing is they might have used injections but people generally injest cannabis oil which anyone could potentially make at home. Look online there are various methods.

The 'medicine' as you call it isn't available because it hasn't been developed yet. If you think ingesting cannabis oil can cure cancer then please, show me the medical trials demonstrating this.

jb

Caner is not one single illness, so there will never be a cure for it. Lots of cures already exist for lots of cancers, more money and more effort is needed to to find more cures.

Not necessarily. The way in which cannabis works, tests have shown it can kill off many types, maybe even all types of cancer.

More money and effort isn't required, its getting wasted on a search for some chemical concoction that can be patented. That's why they are messing about with cannabis and giving it fancy names. Its basically the same stuff Rick Simpson was making and giving away for free before he was arrested.

We are still in the early stages of finding out what cannabis can do so no doubt we'll benefit from further study to find out which strains work best for which cancer or whatever illness, to find the best method of administration etc.

Here's a quick explanation of how it works

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=mr26U_31DejB7Abbl4C4CQ&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DeGQFAyzMWNg&cd=2&ved=0CCQQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNEKQWT-ZoJHrfH9olE-3wIksT3IYg&sig2=WJ9YB5dA21WmEE__PSpmZw

---------- Post added 07-07-2014 at 16:37 ----------

The 'medicine' as you call it isn't available because it hasn't been developed yet. If you think ingesting cannabis oil can cure cancer then please, show me the medical trials demonstrating this.

jb

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

See links to studies on there.

Depending on the type of cancer, I understand that its thought best to get the oil as close to the cancer as possible, for instance colon and bowel cancers are best treated with suppository as well as ingestion by mouth, for lung cancers its recommended to inhale with a vaporiser and take the oil. You can even simply eat/juice the whole plant, though processing releases some extra beneficial compounds.

---------- Post added 07-07-2014 at 17:39 ----------

Why if you know there are many cures?

Its true what you say about the industry.

Edited by vResistance

Seen a lot of stuff about turmeric curing cancer too. So if you enjoy a spliff & a curry, you'll live forever?

Yes turmeric's another substance to show a lot of promise. I take it regularly in capsules. It has many health benefits and other uses.

http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/22-surprising-uses-for-turmeric