What if Cannabis Cured Cancer ?

Self medication would be a major problem for the big pharmaceutical companies. Cannabis would need to be legal and controlled by them.

It's all about money. Sad but true. The 1% want their cut.

A peer reviewed paper on 'Cannabis curing cancer' ?

No, take one guess why :rolleyes:. It really bothers me when people say cannabis cures cancer. It's just as bad as the governments propaganda saying it will kill you or send you daft :loopy:.

The people promoting this video should do their own research first before coming to conclusions on whether or not cannabis cures cancer. Plenty of research has been done and it's been shown to help fight agaiinst and even help prevent cancer but it is not a cure.

Edited by JarvisS8

No, take one guess why :rolleyes:. It really bothers me when people say cannabis cures cancer. It's just as bad as the governments propaganda saying it will kill you or send you daft :loopy:.

The people promoting this video should do their own research first before coming to conclusions on whether or not cannabis cures cancer. Plenty of research has been done and it's been shown to help fight agaiinst and even help prevent cancer but it is not a cure.

Try telling that to the people that have used it to cure their cancer.Doesn't work for everybody though.

In most cases people use cannabis as a last resort, when they've been told there is nothing else to try, when their immune systems have been damaged by chemotherapy and radiation. If cannabis was offered as an early, even preventative treatment it would likely be far more effective.

The post you quoted was from two years ago, plenty of peer reviewed research here: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

Try telling that to the people that have used it to cure their cancer.Doesn't work for everybody though.

In most cases people use cannabis as a last resort, when they've been told there is nothing else to try, when their immune systems have been damaged by chemotherapy and radiation. If cannabis was offered as an early, even preventative treatment it would likely be far more effective.

Yea it's not like cancer never goes into remission and has nothing to do with cannabis. If it was a cure for cancer then it would work for anybody with cancer that's how cures work. If you understood anything at all about cancer then you would know how absurd the crap from that video is...

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 17:32 ----------

The post you quoted was from two years ago, plenty of peer reviewed research here: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

and does it claim cannabis cures cancer...

Yea it's not like cancer never goes into remission and has nothing to do with cannabis. If it was a cure for cancer then it would work for anybody with cancer that's how cures work. If you understood anything at all about cancer then you would know how absurd the crap from that video is...

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 17:32 ----------

and does it claim cannabis cures cancer...

By your definition cures don't exist anyway. What word would you rather I use?

Remain as skeptical as you like, wait around for the approved studies to be done I really don't care.

Anyway, one giant leap forward, as far as reporting goes this was published a few days ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html#comments

'When I found out I was cured I was just completely shocked. I'm a normal family man, not a druggie. I had a serious illness and this helped.'

He started taking cannabis after watching a video online about how it could help cure the disease.

After purchasing the drug through a dealer, he began to cultivate his own tablets from the oil, taking one capsule a day.

When his symptoms disappeared after three days, he began growing his own cannabis plant to keep up a steady supply of the medication.

Mr Cutler was one of the speakers at an event last week about the medical use of cannabis - along with Professor David Nutt and MP Caroline Lucas at Brighton Community Centre."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html#ixzz38NK81dYE

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• 4 weeks later...

Another success story...

"Doctors told him that without immediate surgery to remove his bladder, prostate and lymph nodes - followed by chemotherapy - he would be dead within two years.

But worried about his quality of life after such radical surgery, he decided to try alternative therapies - and began taking cannabis oil after learning about it online."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2725748/Cannabis-oil-helped-cured-cancer-claims-father-given-two-years-live.html#ixzz3AXxKCi4P

Another success story...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2725748/Cannabis-oil-helped-cured-cancer-claims-father-given-two-years-live.html#ixzz3AXxKCi4P

It's only a claim. The article does add though that Cancer Research is doing tests.

In the meantime I will never read the Mail again for its promoting a decadent culture that will undermine white bourgeois Christian values and cause house prices to collapse.