What will we do when the Government run out of things to 'cut'?

That the Tories friends the banks caused.

Yet Gordon Brown was bezzy mates with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan & Lehman Brothers. Hell, he even officiated at the opening ceremony for Lehman Brothers' European headquarters in 2004!

While at the same time spending all our reserves in a time of plenty, leaving us in a poor state to handle the financial crisis.

The banks aren't just friends with Tories.

Who are you hoping will fix the problems that Labour caused?:suspect:

How the hell are you blaming Labour for a GLOBAL CRISIS caused by Banks, Billionaires Trillionaires, Greedy incompetent Investors, and Governments who are in the pockets of the aforementioned culprits?

And still, all the suits are wanting to get back to that system as quickly as we can. Yeah, it worked a treat didn't it?

All the Governments are banging on about how we have to achieve financial stability and set off back down the same road that put most of the world in chaos in the first place.

And some on here think that that's the way to go. :loopy:

It didn't work last time, and it won't work in the future.

Do they NEVER learn?

That would tell me he's more concerned about his party than the country, so not an ideal leader of the country.

Cameron is bothered about his families wealth first.

He's got more than enough, but he'll still put his personal bank balance first on any deals he does.

His next priority are the multi national businesses, the billionaires, the multi millionaires, and all his chums that are head of, or are high up, in said establishments.

His next priority is to not upset the banks, the USA, Germany, France or any of the oil producing nations.

About 50th in his list of priorities come me and thee, and like ALL Governments, Red, Blue, Green or yellow, he couldn't give a flying.

Me, me, me, mine, mine, mine. That's how he lives his life.

Just like Thatcher and Blair did.

Labour are at fault for spending far more than they had coming in during a boom period, instead of saving so we were financially prepared for the economic bust.

Spot on with this bit, cos all the previous Governments knew that their policies would end up in turmoil.

It didn't stop them doing it though did it?

Every decision they make is a on a short term basis just to get them through their 4 years in office.

They are all guilty of it, and they couldn't give a toss, as they come out the other end a lot richer. That's all they care about.

How can anyone defend these parasites who just feather their own nest when in power, and slope off to their 3rd house in Switzerland or somewhere when they've been found out, and kicked out?

How gullible some people are. :(

How the hell are you blaming Labour for a GLOBAL CRISIS caused by Banks, Billionaires Trillionaires, Greedy incompetent Investors, and Governments who are in the pockets of the aforementioned culprits?

And still, all the suits are wanting to get back to that system as quickly as we can. Yeah, it worked a treat didn't it?

All the Governments are banging on about how we have to achieve financial stability and set off back down the same road that put most of the world in chaos in the first place.

And some on here think that that's the way to go. :loopy:

It didn't work last time, and it won't work in the future.

Do they NEVER learn?

I'm not blaming them for the global crisis although they were key players and should take some responsibility for the mess. But I do blame them for the UK's problems regarding youth unemployment and unaffordable housing, the oversized public sector, the amount of people economically inactive, and some of the debts the country now has.

Archived