What will we do when the Government run out of things to 'cut'?

Obviously, Politicians signed us up for them.

If you've read my earlier posts, you'll see I blame Politicians for a lot.

That's all Politicians.

Again, why do lots of Tories assume I'm just Tory Government bashing?

I don't see Labour or Lib Dem people :loopy: my every post.

Strange people Tory people.

No, the Tories didn't and couldn't cancel them. shoThe LABOUR Government uld never have bid for them in the first place. Great spectacle, exciting n all that, but a lot of money down the pan.

I see the Politicians are all there in the best seats, lording it up, so please don't anyone try to tell me that the ConDems aren't taking full advantage.

They'll be very quick to blame 'the last Government' though, when the final bill comes in, and people are questioning the cost of it all.

The world was a different place when Labour bid for the games. It's hard to imagine just how fast things have changed in such a short time...

Again, why do lots of Tories assume I'm just Tory Government bashing?

Because they don't have friends and that includes family. They only have competitors and that generally leads to aggression in some form or another.

The world was a different place when Labour bid for the games. It's hard to imagine just how fast things have changed in such a short time...

everyone loves a freebie...we have just enjoyed tramlines...and some events in olympics were free...

the mp's are not going to turn down a free lunch...would you...

Well the government have just donated £5 million to the Islamic extremist terrorists in Syria so we can`t be that skint.

I`m sure Russia will want to start funding the IRA now.

It wouldn't surprise me if they do already along with several other countries inluding the US.

everyone loves a freebie...we have just enjoyed tramlines...and some events in olympics were free...

the mp's are not going to turn down a free lunch...would you...

The freebies should be given to people who cannot afford to pay not M.P.s and the Royal hanger ons[This includes the foreign royal cousins who are like flys around a jam pot when the goodies are being handed out].

The athletes friends and relatives who work so hard to get there have to pay like the rest of us and so should the so called dignitaries.

Well the government have just donated £5 million to the Islamic extremist terrorists in Syria so we can`t be that skint.

A classic case of 'the money's there when it suits'.

Some Tory will come back with 'it's only 5 million'

I wish I had a 20th of £5m

Cameron got a mate in the Syrian opposition with some dosh then, who will buy arms from us when all the dust has settled?

I bet he has.

Will some Tories be high up in these arms companies?

I bet they are.

Kerrching !!!!!!

They cut funding for schools. To 'save money', the schools were asked to sell off the playing fields. Tenders to buy the land were offered.

They sold off most of the school playing fields to their big builder mates and their property investment tycoons to build supermarkets and houses on.

Now we've won a medal or two, they are all saying how outrageous it is that kids have no physical exercise, and how we need to force schools to make physical excercise compulsory, and build on the success of the Brits in the games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't make it up.

In and out with the tide, the lot of 'em.

5 million pounds worth of equipment... If we went against tories, does that mean getting 5 million pounds worth of equipment off Syria's government is okay??

Archived