What will we do when the Government run out of things to 'cut'?

200 school playing fields were sold off under Labour.

A Labour councillor on Sky News last night was complaining about the latest sell off, the Sky News presenter gave her these facts but all she could reply with was "Yes, but the Tories did it before 1997".

She couldn't and wouldn't answer why Labour followed the Tories, and that sums them up perfectly.

It's almost as bad as lying about the number of playing fields sold off isn't it? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19291911

The cost of property rental fell over the period 2009 to 2011, but the market is 'recovering' now..

Really? The BBC says otherwise for 2010:

Home rental costs 'continue to rise'- 19 November 2010

Frustrated buyers are continuing to push up the price of renting a property in the UK, according to a survey.

The average cost rose for the ninth consecutive month to £691 a month in October, according to LSL Property Services.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11791358

It really would help your arguments if you posted some links to your wild claims to have at least some credibility.

Who's lying? They were given incorrect data. There's no evidence of a lie in your link - just your assumption, which takes us nicely back to my earlier post.

And by the same token you can't say that it wasn't.

And by the same token you can't say that it wasn't.

The government apologise for being given the wrong data, and don't say it's a lie. The BBC don't say it's a lie. Neither do the other major news sources.

But you do. You with an agenda to attack the coalition and most of my posts whenever you can (but oddly enough you disappear when proven wrong).

Hmmmm, which one to believe.............

The government apologise for being given the wrong data, and don't say it's a lie. The BBC don't say it's a lie. Neither do the other major news sources.

But you do. You with an agenda to attack the coalition and most of my posts whenever you can (but oddly enough you disappear when proven wrong).

Hmmmm, which one to believe.............

Mecky :hihi: :hihi:

Soz matey,but you did ask for it......:hihi:

Who's lying? They were given incorrect data. There's no evidence of a lie in your link - just your assumption, which takes us nicely back to my earlier post.

Given incorrect data probably by the same civil servants that did it for Labour too....oh,what am I talking about they never gave out erroneous info ,sorry lied, did they?

Archived