What will we do when the Government run out of things to 'cut'?

The government apologise for being given the wrong data, and don't say it's a lie. The BBC don't say it's a lie. Neither do the other major news sources.

But you do. You with an agenda to attack the coalition and most of my posts whenever you can (but oddly enough you disappear when proven wrong).

Hmmmm, which one to believe.............

I think it's terribly naive of you to consider things at face value, especially from media propaganda machines. Do try to think for once, considering in the light of all the fall guy stories that have been around.

I'm not sure the DfE, as the article claims which is responsible, even exists anymore, it's probable they meant DIUS.

I think it's terribly naive of you to consider things at face value, especially from media propaganda machines. Do try to think for once, considering in the light of all the fall guy stories that have been around.

I'm not sure the DfE, as the article claims which is responsible, even exists anymore, it's probable they meant DIUS.

I don't need to take things at "face value" when the facts are clear to see.

Lets take one school from that BBC Link - Gorsthills School at the end of the list.

Is it an outrage that the school's playing fields have been sold when the school itself was closed in 2007 (under Labour), the building has been demolished, and the land is surplus to requirements?

And like I posted on the previous page many other fields which have been sold are down to similar circumstances:

But the DfE later said that 14 of the fields were at schools that had closed, four were sites that became surplus when existing schools amalgamated and one was surplus marginal grassland on the school site, with the proceeds invested in the school library and better sports changing facilities.

It's a good job people don't take things at face value like these baldfaced assertions..

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9109353&postcount=24

Especially when they are easily refuted

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9109534&postcount=39

No answer from you to that btw, hardly a surprise though.

You select data that comes from reliable sources - not ones that is more convenient to fit your argument or ideology - please try and remember that

Really? The BBC says otherwise for 2010:

Home rental costs 'continue to rise'- 19 November 2010

Frustrated buyers are continuing to push up the price of renting a property in the UK, according to a survey.

The average cost rose for the ninth consecutive month to £691 a month in October, according to LSL Property Services.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11791358

It really would help your arguments if you posted some links to your wild claims to have at least some credibility.

Sorry, I can't provide links to the spoken word.

It probably didn't add in your linked comments "but the number of properties being rented was down" or "thousands of grossly overpriced rented properties remain empty"

I spent a short time in Guildford. Some of the properties down there were for rent at £6000 per month.

That's not a mistype .................... SIX thousand pounds a month !!!!!!

Was the landlord ripping people off, or was he just scraping a living?

Now let me see .......................................

And if you want a link for that, try to find Guildford Gazzette or whatever it's called online. You'll find it under 'Reasonable Rented Properties'.

Did anyone hear William Hague going on about Teargas being used against some

'rioters' somewhere in the world?

We sell Teargas to the country involved, but he could say quite categorically that "No British Teargas was used"

That's alright then isn't it Bill?

You couldn't make it up.

They probably used British rubber bullets, but that's also ok I suppose.

And still people vote for them.

Did anyone hear William Hague going on about Teargas being used against some

'rioters' somewhere in the world?

We sell Teargas to the country involved, but he could say quite categorically that "No British Teargas was used"

That's alright then isn't it Bill?

You couldn't make it up.

They probably used British rubber bullets, but that's also ok I suppose.

And still people vote for them.

Who is "them"?

Sorry, I can't provide links to the spoken word.

Who's spoken word? Without evidence to back up what you post you're coming across as nothing more than a ranter confusing their own opinions as fact.

"British rubber bullets"? You really need to start getting some evidence to back up your

crazy statements.

But, that aside, I see Mecky and Taxman haven't made a reappearance since they've been proven wrong.

Who is "them"?

'Them' are the people who stand for Parliament promising better things for all.

'Them' are the people who are appalled when some Despot uses Teargas and Rubber Bullets against their own people, and then are the first people in the queue to sell them these oppressive weapons.

'Them' are people who want to carry on running this country in the terrible way it's been run since 1979.

'Them' are incompetent Politicians of all persuasions who are only interested in feathering their own nests, and keeping the working man and woman 'in their place'.

'Them' are the people who will spend billions of my and your money in an attempt to PROVE that the Euro is a good idea, when it so patently isn't.

This weeks mission is to grind the Greek people even further in to the ground.

It's a three way pincer movement again, with Germany (of course) France (reluctantly) and Britain (Who?) all involved in the bullying.

I really hope the Greeks win and escape the Euro, it was a much better country before the EU started 'running it'.

Who's spoken word? Without evidence to back up what you post you're coming across as nothing more than a ranter confusing their own opinions as fact.

"British rubber bullets"? You really need to start getting some evidence to back up your

crazy statements.

But, that aside, I see Mecky and Taxman haven't made a reappearance since they've been proven wrong.

No opinions on the rents of £6,000 a month in Guildford then?

Or do you think ripping people off is all part of the game?

As a Tory, you'd probably try for £6,500.

No opinions on the rents of £6,000 a month in Guildford then?

Any evidence or proof of this? You've been wrong on just about everything you've posted so far, so I see no reason to comment on these alleged £6000 a month rents until you can back it up. You've not even bothered to say what size the house was where these rents were being charged.

Something like this perhaps:

http://www.primelocation.com/uk-property-to-rent/details/id/HMOR999000624/

6 bedroom mansion with swimming pool.

A 1 bedroom flat in Guildford is around £350 a month:

http://www.primelocation.com/uk-property-to-rent/details/id/SAHV9665100/

Notice how I back up my posts and claims with links and facts. You should try it.

Archived