What will we do when the Government run out of things to 'cut'?

I'll take your word for the numbers above but not for the ones you gave before that I questioned....

Just pick out the numbers that suit you then.

You questioned my first statement, and accept my second statement without question.

Do you think I was lying in my first statement?

I wasn't.

I haven't read the thread, I've just read the last few posts as this thread is at the top of the page. Your last posts have included 'probably'; 'heard a rumour'; guess work; nonsense rant #239; your opinion stated as fact (several times); ask questions - and wait for the lies... (why ask then?). Is this just a rant, or are the whole 13 pages full of this?!

Juts out of interest - which cars would you suggest we buy? And which supermarkets should we shop in?

Glad you agree with me. :thumbsup:

Just pick out the numbers that suit you then.

You questioned my first statement, and accept my second statement without question.

Do you think I was lying in my first statement?

I wasn't.

I accept that horses have 4 legs 'cos I can count them on any horse I see..same goes for people's arms,legs and lips...show me where your figure come from for only 1% of companies wanting their employees to have a good life..which is waht I was questionong..don't you see the difference...?

Sorry, I can't, or won't prove any of the above, please take my word for it.

But then, you claimed that dentistry was always free when it wasn't. So unfortunately, based on your previous posts, that's not a realistic proposition. your word is worthless.

Archived