Poor old women today.

Driving home today i stumbled across a broken down car on the roundabout that was blocking a lane into the slip road.

Pulled up in front to off assistance to be confronted by a lovely old dear who was ****ting bricks and unable to move from her seat.

Shed somehow managed to burn her clutch out (on a car less than a year old) so was unable to get it going.

I told her she was blocking traffic and she needed to get her car moved and she said shed notified the police who were "on their way".

She refused point blank to let me help move the car to allow traffic to pass and so when another bloke turned up who had previously tried to help her by showing her how to operate her hazard before giving up and going home, i told him there wasn't much he could do but he stuck around any way.

Asked her if she had breakdown cover, she said no.

Asked her again if shed let me help her move her car, she said no.

Then she started crying and i got all uncomfortable (i hate it when women cry)

Eventually she relented and i jumped in and the other bloke pushed me to the side of the road.

Along came Officer Dibble who if im really honest looked like hed rather be somewhere else and i left them to it.

It was only on my way home i realized something.

That lovely old lady is a danger to other road users and should NOT have been allowed to hold a driving licensee.

I hope the police officer realizes this and make the necessary report to get her license revoked.

Im glad shes ok like, i just dont like the thought of sharing the roads with someone who cant grasp the basics of driving.

Thats all really.

Rant over i guess.

Archived