Attractiveness and obesity

in poorer countries, obesity is much more often considered attractive than in western ones, as in being a sign of wealth.

the way humans basically are psychologically, means that, with exceptions obviously, anybody who looks like they might be wealthy, automatically becomes more sexually attractive.

when people are plump, or overweight, what it means is that anybody who is of ample girth, must be rich in the sense that - unlike a lot of other people in poorer countries -they must have, or have had, plenty of food to eat.

this is also why paler skin is highly prized, in many poorer countries. Pale skin means you don't look like you've been slaving away out in the fields all your life.

whereas in the richer, white western countries where the weather isn't that hot, it's darker skin, not paler skin, that is the sign of prosperity. It means somebody looks like they can afford to take loads of exotic foreign holidays.

Some people are attracted to fat people, they're called feeders apparently
I only saw the last 10 minutes but I got the impression from a programme a couple of weeks ago, that it's more that the 'feeder' tries to find a thin woman and turn her into an enormously fat one who has to depend on him for everything.

I'm waiting for the repeat because I got the impression that the psychology behind this desire was very convoluted and interesting. I was intrigued and really wished I'd seen more of it.

I only saw the last 10 minutes but I got the impression from a programme a couple of weeks ago, that it's more that the 'feeder' tries to find a thin woman and turn her into an enormously fat one who has to depend on him for everything.

I'm waiting for the repeat because I got the impression that the psychology behind this desire was very convoluted and interesting. I was intrigued and really wished I'd seen more of it.

I've seen a couple of documentaries about chubby chasers. My impression was that the women were big to begin with, before they met their feeder boyfriends - but you're right the psycholgy behind the desire is fascinating. And it always seems to be men who are the feeders, never women who find big men attractive and want to keep them big. Wonder why :confused:

Perhaps the feeders like very big-breasted women, or are a bit kinky or maybe it will stop other men looking at them

Perhaps if women believed that the fatter the man the bigger the penis then they may do the same

??????

Archived