Attractiveness and obesity

Perhaps the feeders like very big-breasted women, or are a bit kinky or maybe it will stop other men looking at them

Perhaps if women believed that the fatter the man the bigger the penis then they may do the same

??????

Well they'll be disappointed if that's what they're hoping for! Normally the fatter the man the more obsucred the penis is by the rolls of fat ;)

I only saw the last 10 minutes but I got the impression from a programme a couple of weeks ago, that it's more that the 'feeder' tries to find a thin woman and turn her into an enormously fat one who has to depend on him for everything.

I'm waiting for the repeat because I got the impression that the psychology behind this desire was very convoluted and interesting. I was intrigued and really wished I'd seen more of it.

Just looked this up. I'm gobsmacked. People turn themselves from fit healthy people into semi-immobile 40+ stone slugs on purpose, for pleasure. They spend years at achieving it. Seems to be popular in the US and Australia.

You're right that is intriguing.

I've seen a couple of documentaries about chubby chasers. My impression was that the women were big to begin with, before they met their feeder boyfriends - but you're right the psycholgy behind the desire is fascinating. And it always seems to be men who are the feeders, never women who find big men attractive and want to keep them big. Wonder why :confused:
I don't think you could equate a 'chubby chaser' (who thought that derogatory term up, btw?) with a 'feeder'?

I thought a cc was a man who preferred females with more womanly or curvy bodies, as opposed to a man who wants to turn his female of choice into a flesh mountain, dependent on him for her every need?

Sorry, going a little off topic, so to get bot, although over plumptious myself, I wouldn't really be attracted to a fat man. Big and well built, ok, but not wobbly and with moobs. :)

I don't think you could equate a 'chubby chaser' (who thought that derogatory term up, btw?) with a 'feeder'?

I thought a cc was a man who preferred females with more womanly or curvy bodies, as opposed to a man who wants to turn his female of choice into a flesh mountain, dependent on him for her every need?

Sorry, going a little off topic, so to get bot, although over plumptious myself, I wouldn't really be attracted to a fat man. Big and well built, ok, but not wobbly and with moobs. :)

I've only encountered the phrase Chubby Chaser within the gay community.

I've only encountered the phrase Chubby Chaser within the gay community.
I heard it the first time, in reference to myself, a few years ago. Someone said that a certain other person would be bound to fancy me, because he was a chubby chaser. :rolleyes: I confess I had to giggle, I thought it sounded quite sweet. Although probably coined as a way to make men who like more rounded females feel bad about it?

As far as I can be certain, none of us is gay. :)

I heard it the first time, in reference to myself, a few years ago. Someone said that a certain other person would be bound to fancy me, because he was a chubby chaser. :rolleyes: I confess I had to giggle, I thought it sounded quite sweet. Although probably coined as a way to make men who like more rounded females feel bad about it?

As far as I can be certain, none of us is gay. :)

looking at some of the stick insect models in mags and on TV, the fuller woman is much more attractive, provided she looks after herself a bit, and dosent look like Waynetta Slob (Harry Enfield)

I have several questions regarding fatness.

1. At what point does curvyness and 'a bit of padding' become repulsive to thin people? Is there a particular weight or shirt/waist/dress size? Is fatness also repulsive to people who are themselves fat?

Depends on the individuals involved.

2. Several program's on tv recently have looked at the issue of equal rights for fat people. There's even an organisation http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/ like the ones focussing on racial and sexual equality. Does this mean that fat people consider themselves a different race/sex or victims of circumstance and inequality?

Do we really need to have fat lobby groups and fat rights campaigners?

We should have as many lobby groups and rights campaigners as wish to lobby and campaign, however, we should be able to totally disregard any and all of them and that includes race/sex/sexuality lobbies and campaigns.

3. Are fat people attracted to other fat people? Do they choose potential partners from similarly sized individuals out of choice? Are fat people's ideals of beauty different to thin people's?

Infinitely variable.

4. Are fat people repulsed by overly thin looking people?

Some are, others aren't.

5. Do fat people believe that society should be tailored to suit their additional needs as it with disabled people's toilets and car parking spaces?

Some do, some don't, those that do will obviously be encouraged by the success of all the other pc campaigns. (Just say no !)

6. Should fat people be given preferential treatment or allowances made for them?

No

7. Is discrimination towards fat people as serious an issue as racism or sexism?

Yes to the individual it would be, that's why these campaign groups shouldn't be allowed to change things, including the sex/sexuality/race lobbies.

If you kick a black man in the nuts for being black ( a nasty vicious thing to do) it will cause him immense pain, if you kick the white man standing next to him in the nuts despite the fact that he is white ( a nasty vicious thing to do) it will cause him immense pain.

8. Why is fatness not a desirable sexual trait in Britain and other developed countries as it is in Africa, S America and Arabia? When did this change?

It had better be, those with a BMI of less than 30 are becoming and endangered species !

9. If you are an employer or work in human resources would fatness factor into your decision when hiring?

Probably does in some cases not in others.

The answers to your questions.

Well they'll be disappointed if that's what they're hoping for! Normally the fatter the man the more obsucred the penis is by the rolls of fat ;)

Not necessarily, 26stone could be seen as an advantage, to bang it home with. Thin men lacking in the penis department don't have that advantage.

Archived