Attractiveness and obesity

I have several questions regarding fatness.

1. At what point does curvyness and 'a bit of padding' become repulsive to thin people? Is there a particular weight or shirt/waist/dress size? Is fatness also repulsive to people who are themselves fat?

I'll chase anything up to size 14 (probably even size 16, if they don't have an overhanging belly).

All enquiries to my PM inbox. No anorexics, please.

I'll chase anything up to size 14 (probably even size 16, if they don't have an overhanging belly).

All enquiries to my PM inbox. No anorexics, please.

Are there size 16s without overhanging bellies?

And how hard is it to catch them during the chase?

You didn't state male or female in your post so I'm sure there'll be tons of replies to your inbox :)

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16.

That would make most women faint with horror these days.

With a 22" waist. Bit different to size 16 these days.
Mmm, yes, about that thing I recall a very recent article headline (yesterday?), in which the 'apple shape' was commented as becoming the norm.

Just been for my Big 4-0 checkup. BMI south of 27, not too displeased with that. Would improve if I exercised a bit, I suppose.

To the risk of aggrieving the (apparently!) many, we don't do plus-size in the L00b household I'm afraid, the buck stops at a 12.

I've seen a couple of documentaries about chubby chasers. My impression was that the women were big to begin with, before they met their feeder boyfriends - but you're right the psycholgy behind the desire is fascinating. And it always seems to be men who are the feeders, never women who find big men attractive and want to keep them big. Wonder why :confused:

I get the feeling it is control, they are making them bigger and making their girlf dependent on them.

Archived