Attractiveness and obesity

Why only on here? :)

Because I can converse and discuss matters of local, national and international importance with like-minded people that, if I ever saw them on the street, I'd probably tell to get a life and stop bothering me :D

Because I can converse and discuss matters of local, national and international importance with like-minded people that, if I ever saw them on the street, I'd probably tell to get a life and stop bothering me :D

Unless they were less than size 16. In that case, the situation would unfold into some kind of weird benny hill sketch with you chasing around said street. :)

Unless they were less than size 16. In that case, the situation would unfold into some kind of weird benny hill sketch with you chasing around said street. :)

I'd probably be chasing them with pitchforks.

It'd be more like Scooby Doo :D

Tell me about it :mad:

I'm bigger than I was at age 18, but now the supposedly same sized clothes swamp me :mad: If you're fat (the 'general' you, not 'rubydazzler' ;) ), get over it, and stop making shopping hell for the rest of us.

This is how the US got a size 0 :rolleyes:

lolol, all I know is that when I weighed 8 stone and had a 20 inch waist, my size, afaicr, was a 12 ... which would be the equivalent to a 10? today? Although we didn't really do sizes, we just went shopping and tried stuff on 'til we found something that felt and looked right.

Isn't US sizing about 2/3 sizes down from ours? Their size 0 is our size 6, I think?

I think is probably the first time this year that I can honestly say I'm relieved to be more than a size 16. :D

Also, @ Strix, in reply to your earlier comment about women using 'being in love' as an excuse for anything goes, don't you think that if you're going to use it, being force fed yummy food has to be one of the best excuses ever? ;)

Ha! Being force fed any food is every anorexic's nightmare Ruby ;)

I can see how 'but I love him' would be an excuse for not watching the waistline if somebody is looking for excuses though :suspect:

Archived