C'mon Andy Murray.

janie48

Leave the poor Scot alone, he'll never get that far in tennis again and he knows it, at least he can claim he lost to the best player in the world.

Perhaps you'd like to rethink that?

A great result for Team GB and for Andy Murray. I'm pleased that so many informed, professional (and ex-pro) tennis players seem to think he's a great player with huge potential, as do the regular tennis crowds who go to watch.

Defeating Roger Federer in straight sets was amazing!

Fingers crossed he and Laura Robson win the mixed doubles.

A great result for Team GB and for Andy Murray. I'm pleased that so many informed, professional (and ex-pro) tennis players seem to think he's a great player with huge potential, as do the regular tennis crowds who go to watch.

True, I had no idea he was going to the Olympics also :)

You would think at aged 25 that he still wouldn't be classed as a great player with huge potential. He should now be at the stage in his tennis career where he has reached that potential. He has afterall been a pro for 7 years.

Archived