Fishing match perhaps 3 28th july woodhouse grange

Hi

Can we have all results please and what date in September? There is a great new lake near Torksey Lock. Only opened in March this year and last week Den and b/in/law had over 100 lb of fish each all small carp around 2-3lb but they have also had some around 9lb mark on other days. It's called Woodlands or Woodhams I think

got to try and find em cliff, been in bed for the last 4 days with a fever so im not quite sure where i left em, i blame chris, steals my peg , then my hols then gives me bird flu lol

Mardy arse :D:):D coming up later to pinch your car as well as your peg and holiday

found the results sheets today in my glove box........why there ????

1st - kev (animals mate) 39-1

2nd - kev (dungraftins mate) 28-2

3rd - davegas - 22-3

4th - brian (my mate) 18-5

5th - vinnie (denlins mate) 16-1

6th - carl slack (help neededs mate) 14-1

7th - bob (denlins mate) 13-12

8th - helpneeded 12-0

9th - den - 10-14

10th - chris412 (BOOOOOOOO !) - 10-2

11th - lin - 5-0

the rest did not weigh for several reasons , poor weights and because me and animal broke the 100lb per net rule and disqualified ourselves, shame that really lol

found the results sheets today in my glove box........why there ????

1st - kev (animals mate) 39-1

2nd - kev (dungraftins mate) 28-2

3rd - davegas - 22-3

4th - brian (my mate) 18-5

5th - vinnie (denlins mate) 16-1

6th - carl slack (help neededs mate) 14-1

7th - bob (denlins mate) 13-12

8th - helpneeded 12-0

9th - den - 10-14

10th - chris412 (BOOOOOOOO !) - 10-2

11th - lin - 5-0

the rest did not weigh for several reasons , poor weights and because me and animal broke the 100lb per net rule and disqualified ourselves, shame that really lol

Two of us are telling porkies, mentioning no names - Doug and Animal:hihi::hihi::love: That's a fisherpersons tale. When is next match?

Two of us are telling porkies, mentioning no names - Doug and Animal:hihi::hihi::love: That's a fisherpersons tale. When is next match?

i was thinking about one in october but im not sure about if you fancy it with the poor weather , i cant do august or september as im compltley full up then with my hols and other fishing

i was thinking about one in october but im not sure about if you fancy it with the poor weather , i cant do august or september as im compltley full up then with my hols and other fishing

October can be quite a nice month so we can only keep our fingers crossed, can't be any worse than weather at 1st one and it was still a great day

Archived