The Dreaded Lurg :(

Sounds like food poisoning.

If you've stopped throwing up and visiting the loo that could be progress in itself - then again, if you're not eating and drinking much it may just be that you haven't got anything left to emit. Sounds like you're still feeling sick, which sometimes is as bad as being sick.

It's important to keep hydrated and it's worth taking something like Dioralyte for this.

GI problems like this usually are self-limiting and clear up within 2 or 3 days. As you're now on your third day I'd suggest that you see a doctor if you're still like it tomorrow.

There's no doubt that you will die - but not as a result of this episode.

I'm sure your running for the role of Forum Doctor. Is it salaried??

It doesn't sound a bit like food poisoning & most definitely sounds like gastroenteritis. Hope your fully recouperated in a day or two

I had a friend who got that, they died.

Seriously, you should ask a doctor rather than Sheffield Forum. Lots of things can make you sick & give you a temperature, could be anything from a dodgy kebab to bubonic plague.

What`s your middle name, HAPPY :D

Archived