Is touching a woman's bottom "sexual assault"?

I happen to believe that an average woman goes out for a social evening to enjoy herself, chat with friends, maybe meet up with a guy she likes and possibly arrange a future date

I do not think she would enjoy being groped by some wall eyed noron who cant hold his ale, incapable of conversation above that of a chattering baboon and thinks he's gods answer to a female's prayer

I happen to believe that an average woman goes out for a social evening to enjoy herself, chat with friends, maybe meet up with a guy she likes and possibly arrange a future date

I do not think she would enjoy being groped by some wall eyed noron who cant hold his ale, incapable of conversation above that of a chattering baboon and thinks he's gods answer to a female's prayer

I agree. Being groped by anyone without invitation or consent is sexual assault. Anyone who believes that this type of behaviour is acceptable is a couple is steps away from condoning rape.

Occasionally I go to nightclubs where the music is very loud and the place is packed out to the extent that it is difficult to move around. When I need to visit the loo or the bar I need to pass females who are girating to the music. I cannot excuse myself as I pass them as the music is too loud and occasionally I have to "nudge" them to get their attention to get them to move. I really do not have an option. I do not consider that I am sexually assaulting anyone in doing this nor am I planning to rape anyone!:(

I agree. Being groped by anyone without invitation or consent is sexual assault. Anyone who believes that this type of behaviour is acceptable is a couple is steps away from condoning rape.

So women give prior consent and invitation to grope their bums?

Is that how it works? Does it have to be witnessed and in writing?

Getting a bit carried away with the condoning rape remark.

Anyone who feels so strongly about the subject should steer well clear of Italy, Greece and turkey. Possibly the middle east, the Caribbean and parts of Africa too. Definitely clubs and dance bars.

And you could wear metal trousers. With a spike/razor wire booby trap. Or one of those personal security systems with pepper spray and flamethrowers that are fitted to cars in cape town.

Or you could tell the guy where to go and/or slap him and carry on with your life 2s later.

So women give prior consent and invitation to grope their bums?

Is that how it works? Does it have to be witnessed and in writing?

Getting a bit carried away with the condoning rape remark.

Anyone who feels so strongly about the subject should steer well clear of Italy, Greece and turkey. Possibly the middle east, the Caribbean and parts of Africa too. Definitely clubs and dance bars.

And you could wear metal trousers. With a spike/razor wire booby trap. Or one of those personal security systems with pepper spray and flamethrowers that are fitted to cars in cape town.

Or you could tell the guy where to go and/or slap him and carry on with your life 2s later.

So you're advocating that the first step in any flirtation would be to grope someone? The groping usual starts after a mutual sexual attraction has been established.

I've had this argument on here too many times for my liking. Why is it that so many seem unable to distinguish between flirting, mutual sexual attraction and harassment? A lot of men it would seem, are totally inept or just don't care enough to learn, at picking up body language and non-verbal cues. And frequently verbal cues are ignored too.

So you're advocating that the first step in any flirtation would be to grope someone? The groping usual starts after a mutual sexual attraction has been established.

I've had this argument on here too many times for my liking. Why is it that so many seem unable to distinguish between flirting, mutual sexual attraction and harassment? A lot of men it would seem, are totally inept or just don't care enough to learn, at picking up body language and non-verbal cues. And frequently verbal cues are ignored too.

No man would ever go anywhere near you anyhow. You are cold and frigid.:D

Archived