Is touching a woman's bottom "sexual assault"?

Yes. :)

Ready to lighten up yet?

You mean you want me to say..yes teddy go rub your hands on a stranger to make you feel a little better about your confusion.

Careful it isn't a guy in drag though or your feelings will get all hurt.

Absolute idiots on here I tell ya. Idiots.

You mean you want me to say..yes teddy go rub your hands on a stranger to make you feel a little better about your confusion.

Careful it isn't a guy in drag though or your feelings will get all hurt.

Absolute idiots on here I tell ya. Idiots.

Idiots and way-over-the-top drama queens looking for something to take issue with? :hihi:

Sup? Have you never had your ass grabbed? You're not missing much but I'd be willing to help you out, all you need do is ask :)

Well I am female I find it annoying but I would not class it as sexual assault. When i was younger and went to nightclubs if you didn't have your bum felt at least once it had been a bad night

That isn't where you and rickiethecat met and consummated your relationship is it?

Idiots and way-over-the-top drama queens looking for something to take issue with? :hihi:

Sup? Have you never had your ass grabbed? You're not missing much but I'd be willing to help you out, all you need do is ask :)

I would say those that are confused about something uninvited and blame the victim for not making it clear for the poorly confused state of mind are the drama queens.

Do you just need someone to remove your intent by reading your mind to alleviate your terrible dilemma?

Poor fella.

A while back the Sunderland footballer Titus Bramble was charged with two counts of sexual assault. I didn't pay too much attention at the time and presumed it was like the usual stories about footballers taking impressionable women back to hotel rooms and having sex with them, the grey area presumably being about whether consent was given or not.

In the end Bramble was cleared but what surprised me was more that the offences he was alleaged to have committed were so mild and trivial that it's amazing the case ever went to court.

According to the BBC the two incidents of alleged assault were that Bramble "was accused of groping a woman's bottom in a nightclub in Yarm, on Teesside, before sexually assaulting another woman in a cab home.

Mr Bramble admitted that he was "quite drunk" on the night and shared a consensual kiss with the woman in the back of a cab before her mood changed.

Another woman came forward later to report that while in the Cross Keys nightclub she had felt someone grope her bottom."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18282298

Now obviously forcing a woman to have sex against her will - drunk or otherwise - is a very serious offence but to class a playful tap on the backside as sexual assault is just ridiculous. Every weekend in every town in the country men and women go out to pubs and clubs, get drunk and indulge in harmless flirtatious behaviour. Have we become so paranoid as a country that any form of flirting that the recipient doesn't particularly appreciate is now deemed to be worthy of being taken to court?

If another man touched you inappropriately in a public toilette how would you consider it?

I would say those that are confused about something uninvited and blame the victim for not making it clear for the poorly confused state of mind are the drama queens.

Do you just need someone to remove your intent by reading your mind to alleviate your terrible dilemma?

Poor fella.

So those that say "no it's not really a big deal" rather than "are you joking, that's terrible, they should be prosecuted, why not tits as well, why not put your hands down their pants" are in fact the overreacting drama queens?

You seem to have a strange idea of what being a drama queen involves.

I wouldn't personally grab a strangers ass (our lass would kill me if I did).

Just don't see what all the fuss is about. Worse things have happened at sea.

Wouldn't consider, for a second, reporting someone who grabbed my ass. I have much more important things to worry about.

Archived