Is touching a woman's bottom "sexual assault"?

There's no need for courts to get involved.

That isn't your choice to make. You can't control at what point other people can choose to be sexually assaulted. If somebody feels they've had a crime commited against their person then that is up to them.

For if bum-touching is an offence then I've actually been a victim of sexual assault myself! [...] Did I run screaming to the nearest lawyer to sue them for sexual assault? Of course not

That's your prerogative. It doesn't make their act any less of an assault.

Reverse the situation and a group of drunken men grope a woman on a train. You'd expect her to regard it as "casual drunken behaviour" because you also regard it as casual drunken behaviour. It's her choice, not yours.

what about your girlfriend or wife?

obviously rape and assualt can still happen between spouses, what about trying it on with your wife and she doesnt want to know?

you grab her arse roughly while shes ironing or someat, or plant the heaviest kiss on her chops

what about your girlfriend or wife?

obviously rape and assualt can still happen between spouses, what about trying it on with your wife and she doesnt want to know?

you grab her arse roughly while shes ironing or someat, or plant the heaviest kiss on her chops

Crikey Mel - taking a chance there what if she swung round with the iron in her hand

can't you wait until she leans out of the window to water the flowers in the window box?:P;)

I'm 64, if someone grabbed my backside, (highly unlikely ) :hihi: I might feel a bit grateful..::hihi:

No I'm not trivialising this thread, even at my age the person would get a slap, as far as I'm concerned it's " demeaning " the female, as in " how bl..dy dare they".....taking liberties they are..:(

Crikey Mel - taking a chance there what if she swung round with the iron in her hand

can't you wait until she leans out of the window to water the flowers in the window box?:P;)

tut asif id be done for pushing her out when she falls out with surprise at the act

Archived