Is touching a woman's bottom "sexual assault"?

Regardless of the reaction..you have to ask yourself why you would want to touch a strangers back side, what's the motive?

All sounds a bit nonce like.

In some cases there's more to it than that...

Mr Bramble admitted that he was "quite drunk" on the night and shared a consensual kiss with the woman in the back of a cab before her mood changed.

I'm not defending Mr.Bramble (or ANYBODY for that matter), but if I was snogging with a girl, after SHE initiated it and she was showing more and more willing, should I keep my hands in my pockets while we kiss? Should I put my arms around her waist? Should I report her if she feels me up? Where is the line in the sand?

Has anyone ever actually given consent in these situations before any hands wander?

I've never heard anyone say "We stopped the kissing and I informed him that bum-feeling was now permitted".

In some cases there's more to it than that...

I'm not defending Mr.Bramble (or ANYBODY for that matter), but if I was snogging with a girl, after SHE initiated it and she was showing more and more willing, should I keep my hands in my pockets while we kiss? Should I put my arms around her waist? Should I report her if she feels me up? Where is the line in the sand?

Has anyone ever actually given consent in these situations before any hands wander?

I've never heard anyone say "We stopped the kissing and I informed him that bum-feeling was now permitted".

Some common sense at last.

Archived