Channel 4 "4thought" - Jihad TV

i was one of the 4 people who watched this and he was rather extreme

No doubt but I referred to the exploding backpack dudes.

Sharia is not a reference that has come about with crazies who have a penchant for flinging bits of their body all over the gaff.

I just watched the video. I get the impression his girlfriend may have dumped him prior to this.

Possibly for his terrible attempt at growing a beard.

I suspect he's sprayed his beard on.

Nice bit of blaming women for rapes in there as well, the poor mad fool.

Why are they all so blinkin' miserable?

Can anybody tell me why Channel 4, a British TV channel partly owned by the UK government, allow jihadi scum on to their channel to preach Islamic extremism?

In the one I just saw, the guy was advocating for full Sharia implementation including stoning to death for adulterers, all in the name of maintaining honor for the female (obviously there is more honor in throwing bricks at a helpless persons head).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4thoughttv/episode-guide/series-2/episode-333

This is the sort we are at war with and want total domination over us, yet we let them on our TV channels to spread their fascist totalitarian extremist bile.

Rant over.

It makes me sick too.

I wish they would stop trying to tell us how lovely islam is because we all know its not.

I suspect he's sprayed his beard on.

Nice bit of blaming women for rapes in there as well, the poor mad fool.

Why are they all so blinkin' miserable?

Im some muslim countries a raped women can sometimes be murdered by the state for crimes against chastity.

Nice eh?

Can anybody tell me why Channel 4, a British TV channel partly owned by the UK government, allow jihadi scum on to their channel to preach Islamic extremism?

In the one I just saw, the guy was advocating for full Sharia implementation including stoning to death for adulterers, all in the name of maintaining honor for the female (obviously there is more honor in throwing bricks at a helpless persons head).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4thoughttv/episode-guide/series-2/episode-333

This is the sort we are at war with and want total domination over us, yet we let them on our TV channels to spread their fascist totalitarian extremist bile.

Rant over.

Maybe it’s not such a bad idea letting them express their warped religious views on TV for all to see.

Rant over.

Should you not positively support the decision to screen the programme?

It has provided the speaker with a platform to make the case for Sharia Law which I assume he wanted.

It has provided a record for the rest of us to refer to so that we may make decisions, surely you don't wish to be less informed?

You have had an opportunity to vent your spleen, you can point to the source of your outrage, is this not all a plus in mjscuba land?

I assume that you believe that your view will be more sympathetically considered than the speaker in the video, surely another plus?

We are at war with them because at one and the same time we need to secure the vital strategic interest of energy security while unconditionally supporting Israel.

We are at war with them because of our foreign policy positions in their region, they are not blowing us up because we drink alcohol, eat pork, allow our women to walk the streets unaccompanied and naked, tolerate homosexuality etc etc etc.

We simultaneously offend the Islamic world re our Foreign Policy and Pro Israeli wars and allow unfettered immigration into our Nation of those that we calculate to offend.

They can stone people to death and chop off hands to their hearts content in their homeland, it is none of our business, on the other hand we shouldn't be interferring in their affairs especially whilst being dependent on their oil.

We definitely shouldn't be allowing our boys to kill and be killed for Israel.

We shouldn't be allowing the fathers and brothers of those we are killing to live amongst us, you can't expect them not to seek vengeance.

Rant over.

channel 4 is not government owned. Its commercially self-funded and owned by Channel Four Television Corporation.

Archived