Channel 4 "4thought" - Jihad TV

No. It's enemy propaganda, something akin to allowing Nazi propaganda on the BBC radio waves 70 years ago.

So you do insist on having less information at your disposal !

You want the Government and Media to decide and what you should see/hear/read ?

I suggest that you live in your basement disconnect the electricity supply wear a blind fold and ear plugs and you will then know even less about everything.

Paradise in mjscuba land, you can make ever less informed rants getting more content all the time.

Should you not positively support the decision to screen the programme?

I would have thought he should welcome it. For all the threads where someone claims that there's Muslims who want Sharia law and death by stoning etc in the UK and then someone else says "what planet do you live on, Muslims don't say that!"...

Now you have evidence that some do, don't complain about it, MJ !

I would have thought he should welcome it. For all the threads where someone claims that there's Muslims who want Sharia law and death by stoning etc in the UK and then someone else says "what planet do you live on, Muslims don't say that!"...

Now you have evidence that some do, don't complain about it, MJ !

I can understand why you would think that, but putting it on TV gives it mainstream acceptance. The more mainstream acceptance it gets, the more influence it has, the more people will hear that message and be influenced by it.

I can understand why you would think that, but putting it on TV gives it mainstream acceptance. The more mainstream acceptance it gets, the more influence it has, the more people will hear that message and be influenced by it.

Putting something on TV gives it more mainstream acceptance?

Yeah right, I saw it, who wants their hands chopped off? form an orderly queue, no pushing at the back !

I was going to ask who wanted to be stoned but decided that it will just encourage Chemist !

Yeah right, I saw it, who wants their hands chopped off? form an orderly queue, no pushing at the back !

I was going to ask who wanted to be stoned but decided that it will just encourage Chemist !

He's busy figuring how he can bring housing into this one.

I just watched the video. I get the impression his girlfriend may have dumped him prior to this.

Possibly for his terrible attempt at growing a beard.

I wouldn't call that beard, a bit of a tasche with some accompanying bum fluff. I have thicker deposits of man made fabric in me belly button than what he had on his chin!

Archived