Channel 4 "4thought" - Jihad TV

No. It's enemy propaganda, something akin to allowing Nazi propaganda on the BBC radio waves 70 years ago.

Or your proposal would seem to champion that the Jews (enemy within) shouldn't have been given a platform to air their grievances? The result of that nazi clampdown is history.

Give someone a platform on an equal basis and you give the rest of the people a chance to come to conclusions, opinions or choices. Switching them off is very dangerous...if not undemocratic.

Can anybody tell me why Channel 4, a British TV channel partly owned by the UK government, allow jihadi scum on to their channel to preach Islamic extremism?

Rant over.

Is it because we live in a democratic country where free speech is allowed?

Don't like it?....move to Iran

This is the sort we are at war with and want total domination over us, yet we let them on our TV channels to spread their fascist totalitarian extremist bile.

Rant over.

Err. and you don't have to look far on this forum for people who would agree whole-heartedly with his view of restoring capital punishment for a variety of crimes, including rape

I can understand why you would think that, but putting it on TV gives it mainstream acceptance. The more mainstream acceptance it gets, the more influence it has, the more people will hear that message and be influenced by it.

Agree. I think Peter Kay should be in the corner shaking his head and laughing during the silly/extremist ones. Just so people know not to be influenced.

Its not exactly new though is it,most people know that Islam is full of wickedness and that it treats women and homosexuals with disdain,so at least it shines light even more on the people who follow that religion.you ought to be pleased.

Archived