Murdoch reluctant to invest in the uk

I'm with Sky for everything and I have the top flight packages (HD+ On Demand TV, phone & broadband) and it comes in just short of £70/month.

I pay £30.75 per month for:

Sky+ Subscription

Entertainment Extra HD

Sky Broadband Unlimited

Sky Talk Line Rental

Calls are extra but my bill never goes over £40 a month.

Sorry, is this Oprah?

Everybody boasting about how much money you're wasting each month?

I'm proud to say I don't give the revolting Mr Murdoch or his awful family a penny :D

Me too. Good riddance to the venal old crone.

£90 a month ... I have sky HD with Sky Talk, Line rental and Unlimited Broadband for less than £40 a month!

From what I can tell by going through the Sky website as a new customer, you couldnt have been paying £90, there simply inst the amount of products available. Even adding all the one off Football channels, didnt get me to £90 a month!

Multi room.

Sorry, is this Oprah?

Everybody boasting about how much money you're wasting each month?

I'm proud to say I don't give the revolting Mr Murdoch or his awful family a penny :D

You 100% sure about that. You would be surprised at what products are under the Murdoch umbrella.

To all those debating the merits or otherwise of BSkyB - do you think if Murdoch sold his stake it would change at all? If not, why is it relevant to this thread?

I thought the hypothetical situation involved him leaving the uk forever and taking all his businesses with him. But no, if it was owned by a Russian billionaire gangster it'd probably be much the same.

Archived