Israeli flag added to Star and Stripes

Funny how no one has managed to disprove my link,so lets wait and see.

It's tripe. I live here in the US watch 5 or 6 News Channels either in the early mornings or evenings. Not one word about it and for your info the US flag is a sacred object to a lot of Americans. They would not take kindly to someone buggering around with it for any reason.

Funny how no one has managed to disprove my link,so lets wait and see.

Look at this page on the site you quoted - http://usmediaandisrael.com/?page_id=2

It says:

"My name is David Morris and I’m a U.S. citizen dedicated to promoting an informed public discussion on the US relationship to Israel. My articles include real news and satire."

Teddy may be Israeli, but he is still an airhead.

Egypt hasn't changed, but Turkey and Syria has changed. What Israel needs to do now, is do nothing. Just watch and wait. Which is in actual fact, what they have always done.

Teddy may be Israeli, but he is still an airhead.

Egypt hasn't changed, but Turkey and Syria has changed. What Israel needs to do now, is do nothing. Just watch and wait. Which is in actual fact, what they have always done.

For not agreeing? Fair enough. I've been called much worse.

Egypt is yet to change. The new guy looks like another american puppet. The Egyptians are rioting at every football match they won't put up with another us/Israeli backed leadership for very long. Turkey is still a massive trade partner, that won't change. Ironically, tons of goods are imported from Syria and Iran that are repackaged in turkey before arriving. Food items, etc. neither side will want to jeopardise that arrangement.

The recent tit for tat probably has more to do with the oil/gas exploration in the med that Cyprus and Israel have cut turkey out of and less to do with the flotilla.

Watch and wait? 6 days war? Bombing run on Iraq? Bombing run on Syria? Operations inside Lebanon? Cast lead? 2nd invasion of Lebanon? Training and funding Kurds in Iraq? Mossad in Dubai and Syria? Regular targeted assassinations in Gaza of plotters?

Israel has neither watched nor waited since 73.

Syria hopefully will not change too fast. If it ever becomes western backed there will be no reason to keep the golan :(

Jordan is in a state of political upheaval. There'll be Muslim brotherhood equivalents everywhere when the Arabs finally get to vote.

Survival is no longer an issue now Israel is a wealthy nuclear power. Security is the only worry now and internal conflict. Friendly relations with all the neighbours would be nice but it's not a prerequisite.

Leaving things how they are and pushing forward with these insane settlements is about the worse course of action imaginable. It will only lead to more resentment and the possibility of a third intifada.

When the Arabs get their own state there can maybe be peace but that will not happen while people keep electing asshats like bibi and voicing support for his crazy policies.

For not agreeing? Fair enough. I've been called much worse.

Egypt is yet to change. The new guy looks like another american puppet. The Egyptians are rioting at every football match they won't put up with another us/Israeli backed leadership for very long. Turkey is still a massive trade partner, that won't change. Ironically, tons of goods are imported from Syria and Iran that are repackaged in turkey before arriving. Food items, etc. neither side will want to jeopardise that arrangement.

The recent tit for tat probably has more to do with the oil/gas exploration in the med that Cyprus and Israel have cut turkey out of and less to do with the flotilla.

Watch and wait? 6 days war? Bombing run on Iraq? Bombing run on Syria? Operations inside Lebanon? Cast lead? 2nd invasion of Lebanon? Training and funding Kurds in Iraq? Mossad in Dubai and Syria? Regular targeted assassinations in Gaza of plotters?

Israel has neither watched nor waited since 73.

Syria hopefully will not change too fast. If it ever becomes western backed there will be no reason to keep the golan :(

Jordan is in a state of political upheaval. There'll be Muslim brotherhood equivalents everywhere when the Arabs finally get to vote.

Survival is no longer an issue now Israel is a wealthy nuclear power. Security is the only worry now and internal conflict. Friendly relations with all the neighbours would be nice but it's not a prerequisite.

Leaving things how they are and pushing forward with these insane settlements is about the worse course of action imaginable. It will only lead to more resentment and the possibility of a third intifada.

When the Arabs get their own state there can maybe be peace but that will not happen while people keep electing asshats like bibi and voicing support for his crazy policies.

:hihi: If all Israelis were like you I reckon the US would have long ago said "You're on your own. Get to it and survive the best you can with your Arab neighbours"

Nasser and his allies would have easily won the 1967 seven day war. Israel would no longer exist. American politicians not beholden to getting the Jewish vote when running for election and US-Arab relations pretty great which was the case up until the 1960s

Archived