Dream Beds Anyone Had Any Problems

In short....

Ordered two beds at Xmas, delivery maximum 2weeks, yeah right!!

Got a letter in March, yes March to say there was a delay...no ***** Sherlock!!

After many apologies and another months worth of failed delivery days, time off work etc I got a refund and went to Bensons....beds delivered in 4 days!!

Incidentally the woman who served me at Dreams had 3 failed deliveries of her own bed...says it all!!! Worst company known to man.

Avoid at all cost, it would be quicker for you to make a king size bed from matches wearing ski gloves!! Just that.

I ordered an expensive bed from there for my mum, twice they gave delivery date and it never arrived so i asked for a refund, omg that was a nightmare, took a few phone calls but we got there in the end. Never again will i ever place an order there!

sorry to get you worried but my sis-in-law and my brother had a nightmare with them last year. Bedroom all done in october and was waiting for bed still waiting for it in December bear in mind she was 8 months pregnant by then, finally came on the 6 of December was hoping it would come before xmas for them as they were getting more and more frustrated as you can imagine hope it is sorted for you soon xx

Same thing happened to us earlier in the year> They don't answer the phone & going in store just leaves you looking at blank faces, no apology, no answers. We cancelled walked strait across the road and ordered from Benson. 100% better service

sounds pretty much like the experience we had with them.

Tbf though it's actually more down to the delivery company Yodel than Dreams themselves.

I've used Yodel a few times personally, 30+, and never had a problem sending or a recipient receiving. A delivery breakdown could be on the sender's side of things, going on the feedback so far.

Archived