What does it take for Israel to abide by the UN resolutions?

Just how many UN resolutions can Israel ignore?I guess when you have the backing of the US and their power of veto they can pretty much ignore the UN.

No wonder the Israelis and the US are seen as big and little satan in the arab world,no chance of regional peace while this carries on.

http://salemshalom.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/heres-list-of-u.html

edit,and this is a jewish site at that.

Just how many UN resolutions can Israel ignore?I guess when you have the backing of the US and their power of veto they can pretty much ignore the UN.

No wonder the Israelis and the US are seen as big and little satan in the arab world,no chance of regional peace while this carries on.

http://salemshalom.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/heres-list-of-u.html

edit,and this is a jewish site at that.

There is no chance of regional piece whilst ever Israel exists.

Sounds like you advocate Israels destruction?

Do you?

Absolutely not, to me they have every right to exist and live where they live, but whilst they exist the problem in the region won’t go away, because others in the region with no claim on the land don’t want them to exist.

Hmm, interesting.

First you say..

There is no chance of regional piece whilst ever Israel exists.

But when asked directly you then go on to say..

Absolutely not, to me they have every right to exist and live where they live, but whilst they exist the problem in the region won’t go away, because others in the region with no claim on the land don’t want them to exist.

Hmm, interesting.

First you say..

But when asked directly you then go on to say..

My statement is accurate, whilst ever Israel exists there will be no piece because the countries round it don’t want piece with Israel.

Archived