How long to wear the veil for?

Hey everyone,

I have a really long veil which i love but iw as wondering when i should take it off? I want it on for when the evening guests come so they can see it so i didn't know whether to just keep it on until then or to take it off after the photos before the wedding breakfast and then pop it back in for their arrival and 1st dance?

What does everyone else think?

I had a really long veil that flowed behind me as a train. My hair was not quite shoulder length but I secured my veil with a comb behind my head dress at the front of my head. It didn't pull my head as it was a single thickness net and it stayed in all day and night. Its up to you what you do. It does depend a bit on your hairstyle and how well you secure the veil. I can't help thinking it might mess your hair up or not be as easy to secure if you take it on and off.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a long veil too. I kept it in all day until the first dance then took it out for a new look for the evening but the evening guests still got to see it. It was much easier to dance without it but you're paying a lot of money for it so you might as well gets its full use out of it.

Archived