Sheffield council tax can you pay it by credit card ?

Link to the company then at companies house.

That's simply not true, the law is quite clear that taxation is not a contractural agreement that you can opt out of.I am self employed.

If you don't pay tax which you should that is tax evasion, if you reduce the amount you should pay legally then it's avoidance.

I don't think the wording is at all important.

Pfft, Its crucial in a court of law.

What you're saying is that your "the government is a company" line is ill informed rubbish?

If it is rubbish, why have i not paid my TV license for the last five years and only had the one visit and refused to sign his form and never been in court,fined or given a prison sentance?

I will continue to pay my council tax, only because i have morals and need my bin emptying.

If it is rubbish, why have i not paid my TV license for the last five years and only had the one visit and refused to sign his form and never been in court,fined or given a prison sentance?

How does that make the government a company...? What about the people who have done time/beenm fined for no TV licence? I'm not sure that you admitting to being a sponger proves anything.. :)

How does that make the government a company...? What about the people who have done time/beenm fined for no TV licence? I'm not sure that you admitting to being a sponger proves anything.. :)

They are registered with Dun & Bradstreet as a company,what more can i say,end of.

Because the fools have consented to be taken to court, by signing the form the inspector tries to trick you into signing.If you sign it, you are AGREEING to pay for a TV license.

Sponger :huh: i have worked since i was 18 for 21 years,im 39,thanks.Im not brainwashed into thinking that what the authorities tell me i have to do,then i have to do it.I just know my rights.

They are registered with Dun & Bradstreet as a company,what more can i say,end of.

Because the fools have consented to be taken to court, by signing the form the inspector tries to trick you into signing.If you sign it, you are AGREEING to pay for a TV license.

Sponger :huh: i have worked since i was 18 for 21 years,im 39,thanks.Im not brainwashed into thinking that what the authorities tell me i have to do,then i have to do it.I just know my rights.

And you expect us to believe that the authorities are smart enough to make it a legal requirement that your birth be registered, but can't make the law so that they can prosecute you and not your birth certificate (which seems to be what you're suggesting the current situation is).

It is unlikely to be registered as Sheffield City Council is it?

The Labour party is/was registered to Alistair Darling under UK something or something UK,cant remember.

And you expect us to believe that the authorities are smart enough to make it a legal requirement that your birth be registered, but can't make the law so that they can prosecute you and not your birth certificate (which seems to be what you're suggesting the current situation is).

I think that is what Eckithump is saying, but vice versa.Prosecute my birth cert and not me as a person.He did not say Authorities he said a Company

It is unlikely to be registered as Sheffield City Council is it?

The Labour party is/was registered to Alistair Darling under UK something or something UK,cant remember.

The Labour party isn't the UK government,neither is the Conservative party..they are totally different entities..I can well beleive that political parties can be registered as companies but that's not what you said..you were on about the UK Government..

Archived