Sheffield council tax can you pay it by credit card ?

Plus the c/card fees charged to traders.

Yeah, but they can have those passed on via the agents that they have dealing with these matters on their behalf. They just have to declare the extra percentage that they are levying for handling and processing fees.

• 9 months later...
Witnessed it 1st hand.It was a friend of mine,we where asked by him to attend.The magistrate kept recessing.He put the case to the very back of the day.He then asked every one in the public gallery to leave.5 of us never stood either,so he did not have any jurisdiction over us either.He eventually abandoned court.By doing this, he handed jurisdiction over to my friend,who was then the highest person in the court.He then dismissed his own case.

Blimey, this is great news! FMoTL win in court! If you could be so kind as to send me the link to the case that would be superb - I'll spread the word immediately. With evidence in hand only the seriously hard of thinking will still pay their TV/fishing licences.

Actually, don't worry about the whole link - like you're always saying, I'll

Do the research.

Just the date of the hearing will be fine. Just the month and year, even. Which court were you in at the time?

Chris, email me

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 23:42 ----------

I'll send you the address

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 23:42 ----------

I'll send you my email address

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 23:43 ----------

actually, can you send me a message with yours, it's not letting me pm you

Archived