Pitsmoor in the 70s and 80s anyone have any good memories i did i was brou

My family and I attended Firshill then Earl Marshall and Hinde House. Abbeyfield and Burngreave have certainly changed cmot dibbler. My sister can remember a Paul Parkin, is he any relation Tina? Can't place you Terry, did you know our quite large family?

• 2 weeks later...

i used to live on brunswick road&went to ellesemere road infants&juniors ,started the infants approx 196i then went to the juniors then up to burngreave school till the education system introduced the comprehensive system&i went to earl marshall which used to be owler lane

Did you know Kim and Tina Parkin.

Families off Clunn Road.

Straws.

Rogersons.

Linfit.

Bottoms.

Fords Terry and Andrew.

Ritson.

It was not the Ritson family, it was the Kitson family on Clun Street. Tom and Annie Kitson had 3 sons, Harry, Arthur and John, who all ran Kitson Coaches on Penistone Road

My family and I attended Firshill then Earl Marshall and Hinde House. Abbeyfield and Burngreave have certainly changed cmot dibbler. My sister can remember a Paul Parkin, is he any relation Tina? Can't place you Terry, did you know our quite large family?

No relation to Tina and Kim Parkin.

It was not the Ritson family, it was the Kitson family on Clun Street. Tom and Annie Kitson had 3 sons, Harry, Arthur and John, who all ran Kitson Coaches on Penistone Road

Not the same family mrs Ritson lived on Clunn Road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Did you know Kim and Tina Parkin.

Families of Clun Road.

Straws.

Rogersons.

Linfit.

Bottoms.

Fords Terry and Andrew.

Ritson.

-------------------------------------------------

re CLUN ROAD

Mr & Mrs Ritson, were very refined people, as were most people in the neighbourhood, they lived half way down Clun Road on the left side. There were very large high double gates and a passage between the two houses and a courtyard. Mrs. Ritson used to walk her dalmation dog, passing my Grandparents house & stopping to speak to them every day. Mr. Dick Ritson was an accomplished magician, and he had made a very elaborate train set, although I never saw that myself.

• 10 months later...