Wanted Section .

It's a reflection of society. People want something for nothing. Of course, though, there are always exceptions. People who genuinely can not afford to pay for basic items of which they have need. I guess this is as good a place as any to ask. The askee can always ignore or refuse. Maybe it should be under a separate heading. 'Wanted for Free' section. That way, it would be easier to filter out.

Just like freecycle, it seems to vary from people offering stuff that's really only fit for the tip to people wanting flat screen tv's, cars and PS3's for free.

I have used Freecycle and have a very nice 6 ring stainless steel range in my kitchen C/o Freecycle thank you very much. I am not a scrounger, just count myself lucky to get something for free for a change. I have also donated many things to other freecyclers too. Its a great site that stops a lot of landfill fodder that other people can use get wasted.

Can't see what the problem is, you don't have to give em anything if you don't want to and if someone ends up with something that would otherwise be superfluous then it's a win win, surely.

What's the prob?

I'm with roots on this one, I didn't know about it either, thanks for advertising the 'owt for nowt' section Op:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived