Anti-feminist for NOT wearing make up !!

I've just stumbled across this and haven't yet read the original Daily Mail article, but it seems that the journalist Liz Jones has written an attack on Holly Willoughby for NOT WEARING MAKE UP at home.

Is that part of the criteria for feminism now, "you must wear make up at all times" ?

You can't make this stuff up.

I've just stumbled across this and haven't yet read the original Daily Mail article, but it seems that the journalist Liz Jones has written an attack on Holly Willoughby for NOT WEARING MAKE UP at home. Is that part of the criteria for feminism now, "you must wear make up at all times" ?

You can't make this stuff up.

People will just saying anything to get their ugly mug in the papers. Why not mention that Mr Jones at number 42 wears her curlers in bed? It's because it wouldn't make the papers.

People will just saying anything to get their ugly mug in the papers. Why not mention that Mr Jones at number 42 wears her curlers in bed? It's because it wouldn't make the papers.

Wears whose curlers? Mrs Jones', or some other woman's? There are actually publications where that would get a mention

I love the Daily Mail femail section. It keeps me up to date with who looks good in a bikini. I have yet to figure out some of the secret codes like 'TOWIE' but I will get there.

I only ever read the DM if someone posts a link to an article.

I love the Daily Mail femail section. It keeps me up to date with who looks good in a bikini. I have yet to figure out some of the secret codes like 'TOWIE' but I will get there.

The Daily Mail is a perfect example of media editorial cognitive dissonance. It pretends to uphold some standard of morals on behalf of the nation in it's commentary pages, but is full of celebrity tat and gossip, with more cleavage on display than The Sport. I'm always amazed at all the crap articles on display down the right hand side of their website.

Archived