Anti-feminist for NOT wearing make up !!

I have known women who spend hours putting on makeup and doing their hair just to go to work, it's not like anyone is going to see them really anway :loopy:

To be honest I'd rather stay in bed a bit longer in the mornings.

I do make an effort on the odd occasion, but I still stick to a quite natural look. I'm not a girly girl really, I don't mind getting covered in mud and dirt :hihi:

They run screaming to the hills, especially when I'm caught with facial hair remover cream above my upper lip!:hihi:

I use the battery operated type (facial hair trimmer that is) Its become part of my weekly grooming routine now.

Ageing is such a pain in the **** That early morning first glance in the mirror :gag:

It doesn't really matter though,because nobody ever sees me as early as that these days.:hihi:

I could never understand why women wear make up to the gym.

Maybe there's a dishy guy working at the gym they want to impress,and if they are not feeling too good about their body shape,they might feel a prettier face will attract some attention.There could be some logic in this,since at some stage you have noticed someone made up for a gym session.

I personally know of two women who don't wear any make up at all and they look really attractive in their own right without the need to wear even foundation etc.... on the other hand I know a woman at work who wears so much make up it must take her hours to apply it all... just waiting for her face to fall off which should be funny :hihi: Not too sure of the philosophy behind it, whether its insecurity or vanity...oh plus she's orange in colour from either sunbeds or that spray on stuff, she looks like a slapper and really needs to tone it down especially at work where its not remotely appropriate... however each to their own

I personally know of two women who don't wear any make up at all and they look really attractive in their own right without the need to wear even foundation etc.... on the other hand I know a woman at work who wears so much make up it must take her hours to apply it all... just waiting for her face to fall off which should be funny :hihi: Not too sure of the philosophy behind it, whether its insecurity or vanity...oh plus she's orange in colour from either sunbeds or that spray on stuff, she looks like a slapper and really needs to tone it down especially at work where its not remotely appropriate... however each to their own

Yeah south Yorkshire has a really concentrated oompa loompa population.

Pretty girls don't need make up.

Archived