Anti-feminist for NOT wearing make up !!

Well applied make up on anyone looks good, I think. It's the badly applied stuff, regardless of the amount, that looks awful. Wonky eyeliner on the eyelids, clumped up mascara, blusher that looks like someone has been smacked in the face and that horrible pancake orange foundation that's unevenly applied is not a good look. I am not keen on this latest craze for threaded eyebrows and eyelash weaves, personally.

Well applied make up on anyone looks good, I think. It's the badly applied stuff, regardless of the amount, that looks awful. Wonky eyeliner on the eyelids, clumped up mascara, blusher that looks like someone has been smacked in the face and that horrible pancake orange foundation that's unevenly applied is not a good look. I am not keen on this latest craze for threaded eyebrows and eyelash weaves, personally.

So thats where i've been going wrong,i must stop buying those fashion and beauty teen mags.

Seems to be fashionable at the moment to really cake it on. See a lot of young ladies who would probably be very pretty under the mask of foundation that's been trowelled on. False eyelashes a la Lilly Savage are doing them no favours either!

They run screaming to the hills, especially when I'm caught with facial hair remover cream above my upper lip!:hihi:

My other half always gets round the problem by wearing dark glasses in lieu of foundation etc. and if recognised claims to be a twin visiting for a few days.

Archived